No replies to this topic

#1 Censio

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 909 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 11:37 PM

Good Morning,

I apologize here with you for the past few weeks!

I had private problems and city support give me a beating top.

Every time you thought worse as it gets, drove the next truck.

Relocation, new Conectios, pension dispute etc ... I like dont now enter into detail, but since it took a lot of force. Whenever I thought now it continues, has behind around again crept a depressiv.

However, as from today from my all things are clarified where I have influence on it again I see peaceful times. And above all I feel like I'm going every day more quiet and problem X me even bother inferior.

I would like here with all form apologize to the players that I have flamed in the game and had partially popped but very harsh words in front of the head. I fell me suck today for this and it can not explain itself. Since I am in need of harmony and actually all my mates say that you could have ONLY with me fun. I am currently hate my self by that ****!

But that's not happening again me a cancellation / event I will a little gamble but I let my Micro off! Because if it should so go on, I can not look in the mirror myself adain!

If anyone asks why I write:
MWO is my everything! I play it very much .... but I feel uncomfortable at the time because of my rather inferior behavior to players with absolutely could not help it!

And I for the least think it I can do this to get back halfway in order.

Because I let the stream still offline until 09.15.2016 or 10.1.2016!

I would be very happy if you can my behavior excused me.
Although I know that it was simply and counterproductive inappropriate!

However, I understand it even if you do not can!

BUT: Do not load the member of SP4M for things bleeding where they can nothing for!
THANK YOU!

With best wishes
Censio

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users