New Player First Impressions

No replies to this topic

#1 Datamancer1110

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 10:03 AM

I just started playing MWO a few days ago. I really like it, and I think the devs have done a fine job on the game. Here are a few observations/feature requests

1) Allow me to Ctrl-V/Paste into the Password field in the launcher. Some of us like to use password managers that generate unique, complex, and long passwords. No way am I gonna type that in every time.

2) If I am looking at a weapon in the mechlab, please link or somehow directly name the modules I could buy (with GXP) that would benefit it. Conversely, if I'm looking at a module in the Pilot Tree, please list any weapons that would be affected by using it.

3) This is more of a question. What, exactly, is "connecting" when I'm coming back to the main menu? Why does it take so freakishly long? It takes longer to "connect" than it does to load an actual match. I mean seriously, it routinely takes 25-30 seconds to "connect". Obv you guys are doing more in the background than establishing a link to the server (unless your server farm is on the moon), but you guys should consider trying to optimize that (if possible).

Anyway, that's it. Everything else has been awesome

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users