2 replies to this topic

#1 Thegreywolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warlord
  • The Warlord
  • 156 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas NV

Posted 20 August 2016 - 08:59 AM

So the next pet peeve i have is that anyone who owns 60 or more mechs and likes to play back and forth from new to old needs to spend 14 hours looking for and configuring modules from mech to mech

find the mech remove the modules save the mech find a mech remove a module save the mech open the mech you are going to use add the modules and save the mech 14 hours later i might be ready to get into a match.

I have a possible solution to this mess. I for one must have and own at least 10 radar deps and 10 seismic mods but still cant find a single one i can strip and put on a mech im about to use in a fair amount of time that the rest of my team is not waiting around picking there privates for 30 minutes then someone else says, oh yea let me do that too 45 min later we might be able to drop.

Solution:
make a mech slot you master that allows you to setup a mech mod package through the skills leveling where you can purchase a mod pack for each mech.

Multiple Mod packs that we can purchase and name for the mechs we use and already have a configuration for. so i can pick my mech see that it uses this mod pack all the time and i can have it already to go in the mech bay and it auto installs it if its not there.

now 6 months later i have not played that mech and ive probably stripped that mod out some time ago and its traded mechs 10 times by now.

im not stripping out my go to mechs because i never know when im going to be called into a match last minute.

my go to mechs now all get mod packs that when i choose the mech insert the pack for that mech the mod pack is ready to go and it strips the nesseccary mod from a lesser mech that is designated to have the mod stripped from it.

however it has a mod pack and if i need to go back to that mech next week i can have a mod pack all ready to go for it and it auto installs and im ready to go.

I now have the convienance of buying as many modules i may need to outfit 100 mechs

though mod packs. without buying 100 radar depths.

and you can set a minimum if you own 4 of these you can purchase 1 mod pack
if you own 8 of these you can purchase 2 mod packs.

lets hear your ideas im just getting tired and annoyed of searching through my lights and mediums for weapons and mods that i know i own and need to scavenge through to play for an hour but i need 40 minutes to setup the mech i want to use. so i dont even bother and play another game instead.

Edited by Thegreywolf, 20 August 2016 - 09:35 AM.

#2 Thegreywolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warlord
  • The Warlord
  • 156 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas NV

Posted 21 August 2016 - 06:49 AM

so no one is having this issue

#3 Thegreywolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warlord
  • The Warlord
  • 156 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas NV

Posted 23 August 2016 - 05:29 PM

so no one is tired of hunting through a hundred mechs looking for a weapons and modules to put on a new mech that your trying to master

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users