Saved Weapon Layout Selector

1 reply to this topic

#1 Arctourus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 482 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:11 AM

I know, old suggestion, doesn't work with upgrades like shs/dhs or artemis, but couldn't we have a multiple loadout selector that let us customize things like actual weapons, equipment, ammo and armor and save them to change on the fly? It'd be great to do that instead of having to either change it around each time or have a second mech with the different loadout.

I know, what equipment you have in inventory would make be an issue, but how about once it's saved to a profile, it is officially used? That weapon, that ammo, that heat sink or whatever you purchase, put on a mech and save to that profile is then assigned to that mech like any other time, so when you switch profiles it will be there and not used on another mech. I know, we'd have to purchase multiples of some equipment, but not a big deal.

#2 Thegreywolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warlord
  • The Warlord
  • 156 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas NV

Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:30 AM

i feel your pain i just made a suggestion for modules that can work here too with weapons layouts.

make it a skill we unlock then purchase under each mech as a mod layout for each mech.

so they dont lose the cbill earnings for instance i have 4 mechs that use 20 med lasers.

my fifth mech that has 5 lasers would make all 5 mechs eligible for the mod packs, once i own 25 min lasers for that layout,
now you still need to purchase x numbers of weapons and mods but once you reach the minimum it can be switched between mechs through mod packs. if you dont get the mod pack you need to do it all manually anyways so nothing changes for those guys

Edited by Thegreywolf, 20 August 2016 - 09:44 AM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users