Ams/ecm... Very Simple!

3 replies to this topic

#1 HellBudZ

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:00 AM

I will go directly to the goal. (I am french, better stay simple)

AMS System and ECM System.
That will VERY UseFull to see on the mini-map (Map includ) a circle With the Range arround the mech with these equipment. Why not in same time put that circle Visible directly on the ground around the mech with these gear like the with arrow showing the mech direction

More accurate for the player to see the friendly player cover by the AMS/ECM and In same time the friendly player will be able to see on the map,mini-map and the gound where are the player with AMS/ECM and the zone they cover.

Second point and the MUST IMPORTANT,
In that game, you drive a 25 to 100 tons of War Machine. Where is the Mirror for the Revers Driving o_Ô?... (That point is for kidding BUT...)

#2 Livaria

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 405 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 12:56 PM

While I admit your post is a bit difficult to read. I understand what you are saying and I like the idea. My only concern is if the AMS or ECM radius is too small to see on the minimap because of the small range. There might be a slight problem with that.

Edited by Livaria, 23 August 2016 - 01:05 PM.

#3 Spleenslitta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,617 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 23 August 2016 - 01:35 PM

I'd like to see this too OP. Seismic Sensor range would be good too. 2 or 3 circles so you can know roughly how far away the blips are.
But most of all....I wish those screens inside the cockpit could show a zoomed in part of the map with circles showing ECM, BAP, AMS and seismic sensor range.

With the cockpit monitors working we would get one further thing making each mech feel a bit different.
One mech might have a larger screen while another might have better screen placement.

And yes....rear view on one of the screens would be a good thing too. But they say the Crytek engine handles images within images badly.
Which is a weird thing to say...i swear i could see what was behind me in Crysis using the lens of a rifle scope when i didn't aim the rifle.
And that is an image within an image.

#4 HellBudZ

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 05:04 PM

Thx for taking the time to answer Posted Image

And true Speenslitta a real cokpit with real information screen wil be awesome! specialy when its time to personnalise your dashboard if that was possible (Screen position, Witch screen do what kind of information)

This game got a Very Hight potential. The base is there, but each time i come back with the same reflection, There's missing a lot of professionnal stuff. Pass from the Mech Game to a real mech simulator

Edited by HellBudZ, 23 August 2016 - 05:05 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users