Iaf Accepting Bad Players

15 replies to this topic

#1 Fannon

• Pip
  • Sergeant
  • Sergeant
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 01:20 PM

We are IAF, also known as "Idiots and Fools" or "Independent Allied Forces" depending on who you ask.

We are currently accepting new members to the unit. We only take the worst of the worst. No good players allowed. Nope, it's not a joke. We just enjoy the game. It's been our observation that way too many players who are good take this game way to seriously. So, we want the players who are bad and don't take it seriously!

If interested, add "Fannon" or "Teyl" or "Imarin" to friends and we'll hit you up when we see you!

Normal playtime is 6-10 pm Central Standard Time.

Edited by Fannon, 22 August 2016 - 01:50 PM.

#2 Orkdung

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 296 posts
  • LocationCCAF Sian

Posted 22 August 2016 - 07:58 PM

Respect.

For the Chancellor!

#3 AmazingOnionMan

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 89 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 03:21 AM

If not for the fact that you're sporting the wrong colour on the wrong badge, I'd hit you up! But we're still neighbours, so maybe we'll stand together against the fedrats or kick each other's teeth in on some god-forsaken border rock one day.

#4 Nicc Hunter

• PipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 62 posts
  • LocationNuevo León

Posted 23 August 2016 - 06:38 AM

Independent Loyal Unit???
If so, I'm in!!! casual decent player here and I only need some faction action some times

#5 jss78

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 2,575 posts
  • LocationHelsinki

Posted 23 August 2016 - 06:56 AM

Much respect, and have fun!

Please don't judge all "good" players too harshly. You'll get your humourless tryhards, but lots of people who do decently in upper-tier games are also in it for the fun.

(Soon to be Tier 1 here, at heart Potato Tier forever.)

#6 Fannon

• Pip
  • Sergeant
  • Sergeant
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 03:42 PM

Thanks for the "Hellos!" people. Don't worry we know not all good players are uptight, it's just easier to lump you all in the same category rather than make a distinction!

Nicc Hunter, we do faction stuff here and there. We can't field a whole unit of course, and it kinda sucks having to do call to arms since we can't ever get a fight on the world House Liao is after :( - But yes, we do some faction! But mostly it's group que for quick battles and running around acting like fools :P

#7 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 25 August 2016 - 08:43 AM

View PostFannon, on 23 August 2016 - 03:42 PM, said:

Thanks for the "Hellos!" people. Don't worry we know not all good players are uptight, it's just easier to lump you all in the same category rather than make a distinction!

Nicc Hunter, we do faction stuff here and there. We can't field a whole unit of course, and it kinda sucks having to do call to arms since we can't ever get a fight on the world House Liao is after Posted Image - But yes, we do some faction! But mostly it's group que for quick battles and running around acting like fools Posted Image

A whole unit is 2 people for Liao!! LOL, J/k
As a House, we just need people to get online and play, play together, shoot Davions, make the Chancellor smile.

#8 Fannon

• Pip
  • Sergeant
  • Sergeant
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 01:56 PM

IAF is up to 10 bad players guys! We're still looking for more horrible players, if you find someone who just makes you facepalm, direct them to us!

#9 Hellskeep

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 06:43 PM

I took the test, it says House Liao would be the best for my personality. Well okay then so I'm popping around the forums and seen this post. I said, "Hey, maybe these guys might be the unit for a poptart like me!". I'm really new to MWO and don't know much about what goes on with the different options for playing. Trial period over and bought 3 variations of the Hunchback. I'm up for faction play as long as unit doesn't mind me popping out of my mech like a toaster pastry well done. I may not be smarter than those TV 5th graders, but I don't mind kicking them in the nuts neither. Redneck in a Battlemech

#10 Fannon

• Pip
  • Sergeant
  • Sergeant
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 04:48 PM

You had me at Redneck in a Battlemech. Us founding fathers of the bad players clan was born and raised down here in Mississippi.

#11 S 0 L E N Y A

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,031 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 07 September 2016 - 07:05 PM

View PostStoneblade, on 25 August 2016 - 08:43 AM, said:

A whole unit is 2 people for Liao!! LOL, J/k

That is not a joke, still funny though :b

Good luck, OP <o

#12 Fannon

• Pip
  • Sergeant
  • Sergeant
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 04:43 PM

We're up to 11! Which means 1 more and on a very freaking lucky, non-existant day, when all of us are on... We can do our own FW DROP AND LOSE YAAAAAY!

#13 Hellskeep

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:19 AM

Ok, so am I in or what? I wanna roast some beef off the exhaust port of my LRM hunchback. Does honey glaze taste good with erppc?

#14 Fannon

• Pip
  • Sergeant
  • Sergeant
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:35 PM

I added you as a friend some days back but haven't seen you yet. You might also add Teyl to your friends, he stays on later than I can.

#15 B L O O D W I T C H

• 2,426 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:45 PM

View Postjss78, on 23 August 2016 - 06:56 AM, said:

Much respect, and have fun!

Please don't judge all "good" players too harshly. You'll get your humourless tryhards, but lots of people who do decently in upper-tier games are also in it for the fun.

(Soon to be Tier 1 here, at heart Potato Tier forever.)

Meh, i celebrated my t1 batshit drunk in an ennea flamer hunchy. I got lurmed right back to t2.
We're all really bad players at heart.

Greatings from the supreme commander of the T6 Underhive.

#16 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 03:10 AM

Try-hards? Competitive players? They've all gone running from the Capellan Confederation, and that's the way we like it...

Join House Liao, home of the filthy casuals!

Tier 5 Forever!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users