Cyclops Leaderboard Event

144 replies to this topic

#141 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:09 PM

i finished with a 66th, 68th and 69th, and three variants out of the top-75. I also went from T4 to T3 in the past week. Four of the variants are master skill unlocked and the other two are elited.

Edited by Dee Eight, 01 September 2016 - 04:10 PM.

#142 Kurni

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:39 PM

View PostBishop Six, on 31 August 2016 - 08:15 AM, said:

Shall we gather money here that you can buy a new PC? Posted Image

That textures o.O

Textures ? What textures ?
Texture fight!
Posted Image

IGP power ftw!

#143 N3tRunn3r

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 28 posts
  • LocationTemple of Nod

Posted 02 September 2016 - 01:20 AM

I had only seen one lonely and single Cyclops during latest "CYCLOPS LEADERBOARD AND CHALLENGE EVENT", was very hard to achieve "1 Kill Most Damage Dealt against any Cyclops Variant" to receive "1 Chess Knight Hanging Cockpit Item". I haven't got one and this makes me sad.

#144 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:14 AM

Ugh... I'm a little behind (no pun intended, this is temporal sense only)...

View PostMovinTarget, on 31 August 2016 - 07:00 AM, said:

I've been dropping all morning with this mech, why are my scores not counting?

*clearly* it is a cyclops!

<<<lame image from http://i.imgur.com/U1jp7WY.jpg?2>>>

Uhm... dude... no... just NO. <_<

<*throws MovinTarget at the decal eye on their HighLander, and knocks them out cold with the impact that simultaneously knocks their Mech over with a 40-damage headshot, but somehow leaves MovinTarget with only a state of unconsciousness*>

View PostN3tRunn3r, on 02 September 2016 - 01:20 AM, said:

I had only seen one lonely and single Cyclops during latest "CYCLOPS LEADERBOARD AND CHALLENGE EVENT", was very hard to achieve "1 Kill Most Damage Dealt against any Cyclops Variant" to receive "1 Chess Knight Hanging Cockpit Item". I haven't got one and this makes me sad.

That can happen, and I'm sure you're not the only one. With the feeding frenzy that happened during this Event, ala PGI's (Piranha Games, Inc.) name, there was a chance some would not succeed. I wish you better luck in future events, and hope that you'll get some things that you wanted in those. Heck, maybe they'll reward with that Chess Knight Hanging Cockpit Item in another Event? (Yeah, leaving an idea here for PGI...) ;)

Final Review, 2016 August "Cyclops Leaderboard Event" ---

It looks to me like everything has gone reasonably well with this Event. Active Player Retention remained up, a good share of people got their bounty while some will have to learn how to take better advantage of 'feeding frenzies', and it definitely wasn't too hard to get into a match. PGI will retain my 20/20 Perfect Review Rating for this Event because of that. :)

That said, I see there have been a lot of howlers about cheating, farming, and such. I will hope PGI quietly reviews the matches from potentially questionable users, and deal with them appropriately. But we know that players placing names out in the open is against Game Rules, so it's up to PGI if they'll wish to reveal names of those they have to punish. :huh:

As for me, I'm sure I picked up a few lessons about Player Mentality from this Event. I'll have to learn to use it to my advantage in the future, and become even more unpredictable. I'll see the rest of you at the next one! B)

~Mr. D. V. "Now, pardon me, but I have a Patch Notes thread to catch up with..." Devnull

#145 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 02 September 2016 - 03:17 AM

Jokes on you, the eye decal isn't place perfectly to line up for a headshot, and my "super-pseudo-clopz" easily withstands 40 damage to the ct.

I deftly bounce off the mech and redirect myself back at you and hit you square in the lower back.

And don't call my pic lame!

In all seriousness i found the 'clopz a bit more viable than i was expecting. Perhaps my expections were low having just leveled Victors and working on Highlanders...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users