• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 239 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 29 August 2016 - 08:52 AM

Simple suggestion - provide some sort of reward for being inside the cap zone. Right now there is no actual incentive for being inside the cap zone. Conquest and Assault both have incentives in the form or C-Bill rewards. As it stands, some one that assumes very little risk receives the same reward as a person that assumes great risk (ie going into the cap zone). Additionally, I have been to way to many matches where a team lost simply because it sat 600 to 1000 meters back and never stepped into the zone. Or, have seen the clock be allowed to run down into single digits before a team did anything to challenge the other team. Would be great to get some reward for being willing to assume greater risk and either run down the clock for their team or stop the other team from running down the clock.

As it stands right now, I don't vote for Domination because I get really tired of the repeatedly stupid (read cowardly) behavior or one or both teams. Worst game play for a mode (even though to me it has some of the greatest potential). It was intended to try and force the fight and yet seems to bring out the most cowardly game play.

So, in short, some incentive needs to be added to force the battle and reduce the "it's up to someone else to get to the cap." mindset.

#2 Mister Bob Dobalina

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 02:12 AM

View PostSupersmacky, on 29 August 2016 - 08:52 AM, said:

Simple suggestion - provide some sort of reward for being inside the cap zone. Right now there is no actual incentive for being inside the cap zone. Conquest and Assault both have incentives in the form or C-Bill rewards. As it stands, some one that assumes very little risk receives the same reward as a person that assumes great risk (ie going into the cap zone). Additionally, I have been to way to many matches where a team lost simply because it sat 600 to 1000 meters back and never stepped into the zone. Or, have seen the clock be allowed to run down into single digits before a team did anything to challenge the other team. Would be great to get some reward for being willing to assume greater risk and either run down the clock for their team or stop the other team from running down the clock.

As it stands right now, I don't vote for Domination because I get really tired of the repeatedly stupid (read cowardly) behavior or one or both teams. Worst game play for a mode (even though to me it has some of the greatest potential). It was intended to try and force the fight and yet seems to bring out the most cowardly game play.

So, in short, some incentive needs to be added to force the battle and reduce the "it's up to someone else to get to the cap." mindset.

Nailed it! Period.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users