208Th Recruiting Now

No replies to this topic

#1 Verlich

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 08:54 PM

I'm Verlich the leader and founder of the 208th Valhallen, first off I'll start of by expressing no I am not an experienced player in the least bit but I enjoy the game and that's what counts. Which leads to the next bit, the group. we are small, but we have fun though I would like to build the numbers to finally bring us up to par for community warfare drops. By no means will I judge people based on time played or rating. More so on personality and teamwork, along with sportsmanship. The Goal is fun as much as that is over used, Just as the 228th says. we aren't here to give players padding wins and free C-bills through and easy win. We have fun when we win and still have fun when we are buried in LRMs and Guass shells. Because if your going to play it's better to play with friends, and people who are going to look at you as an equal. The 208th is something I am trying to rise from the dirt of the broken clan wolf, we need numbers and experience. But that does not mean that a green player will not be considered or accept in. As I said we are new and small, every pilot is an asset to us no matter how new they are.

We currently reside in the OutreachHPG Discord https://discord.gg/ByC4Vv5 Don't be afraid to hop in and do some drops. Send me a message or friend request if you see me on, also I would prefer that Pilots have a mic, it really just makes communication so much easier.

Thank you all and see you on the battlefield!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users