Cw Drop Zones

1 reply to this topic

#1 DaangeroussDann

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 07:28 PM

It's bad enough that the game is one giant glitch, and has insane requirements for the product, and environment we're playing in; with out the most pathetic Drop Zones ever created. I mean its bad enough that your getting slaughtered by clan mechs that can run xl engine without the xl handicap IS suffers. But to have no defensive fortifications at the DZ and allow mechs to be shot while in the ship, and as they are being dropped is just infantile. I mean , who is piloting that ship that is dropping people to their immediate deaths? Without the ability to fire a shot. Must be a 16 year old with a fake ID to get in the military to be so dumb.

Really though, the game design is such that a superior team can actually sit at their opponents drop zone and kill incoming mechs before they even hit the ground. This allows scumbags who just want to quickly win and avoid any REAL fight, or to be shot back at, to make some quick doe, while denying the pilot being dropped even the slightest chance to get a shot in. I hate to say it , but this is so lame. Why play a game , If you don't want to have to fight for every point? And PGI please, think of the guy who loses all his remaining mechs before he even hits the ground. I mean, shouldn't he be able to shoot back? How is it fair that an interstellar drop ship lets its cargo die , without any chance of defending itself as its being shot from the moment the trap door opens, and can never return fire? Or let off its Arty ? Or fire a UAV. No, you need to get a bit realistic here, this spawn **** is not at all realistic or fun to deal with.

Sitting , waiting for a drop for 10 or 20 minutes, then just get ran over by faster mechs with superior firepower and no XL engine handicap, who sit at your spawn and begin shooting you while your weapons are still locked and you cannot do anything from within the ship and as you fall to the ground to die immediately, . already legged or missing weapons. This is what you have PGI, somehow, it seems really lame. You are not bringing in new players by allowing this. Every pilot should have a chance to shoot an enemy, not just the winning team, the waiting time for a match is too great to allow this kind of thing to happen.

#2 Tyler Valentine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Corporal
  • 1,472 posts
  • LocationChandler, Arizona

Posted 02 September 2016 - 07:43 PM

The dropship has lazors. Git gud.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users