Mech Customization Decal Broken ?

2 replies to this topic

#1 nrg9x

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 08:47 AM

Hey all ,

So just recently i bought the "Unlockable" Wolf Decal which cost me 750mc , Being that its now unlocked , i can only put it on one type of mech. I use 2 or more Mech Types in the faction battles and it would seem that while modifying other Chassis's , it wants to charge me again for something i have already unlocked.

If this is working as intended , well sorry , thats a bit rich for me and a little deceptive. If it says Unlockable with a Price , and i spend it , it should be unlocked yeah ? ( happened with the colors i purchased )
Unless updated with a story of greed , im going to assume that its a Bug / Glitch and those are ok because usually theres a fix. Does anyone have a fix for this issue im having ?

Thanx in advanced

#2 Jotunheimer

Rookie

• The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 10:34 AM

So how ecactly do you unlock decals and patterns????

#3 Luscious Dan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,146 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationEdmonton, AB

Posted 06 September 2016 - 01:53 PM

View PostJotunheimer, on 06 September 2016 - 10:34 AM, said:

So how ecactly do you unlock decals and patterns????

Jotunheimer, this old thread isn't really asking the right questions. Decals are pretty much brand new.

You customize the look of your mech under the Camo Spec menu. Almost all the options cost MC, though a few Basic camo colors are unlocked with C-bills.

You can choose your camo pattern, the colors, and additional decals you want applied to the mech. Most people will tell you to go easy on these purchases, as they add up fast in terms of real money.

For patterns, there's permanent unlocks and one-shot patterns. For permanent unlocks, you pay once and you can apply that pattern to any and all mechs using that chassis, whenever you want. One-shot prices are like 90% lower, but they only apply to that one specific mech, and if you change it, you have to pay again to reapply the one-shot camo.

So for example, if you have the three Hellbringers (Prime, A and B ), applying a one-shot camo to the Prime doesn't also apply it to the A and B. A permanent unlock would work for all three.

If you own some of the mechs that have 5+ variants, maybe get the permanent unlock when it's on sale, so you can change all of your variants whenever you want without paying twice. If you only plan to use 2-3 variants, and if you don't plan to change the pattern any time soon, you'll save money by buying one-shot patterns for each.

Edited by Luscious Dan, 06 September 2016 - 01:53 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users