No replies to this topic

#1 Dex Spero

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hitman
  • The Hitman
  • 198 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 04 September 2016 - 08:33 AM

I'd like this additonal info re: my team to be available on the drop prep screen:

1) I'd like to know which mechs on my team are in a group drop. I've noticed some amazingly coordinated teamwork without any typed or VOIP communication, especially as I moved up in tiers. I know you can type just to your lance, but I doubt that there is that much typing going on. I'm guessing my teammates are on TeamSpeak. Nothing wrong with it, and I'm not complaining. I'd just like to know when its happening so I can follow them since they have a game plan/coordination.

2) I'd like to be able to hover the mouse over a teammate's name or mech type and see the paper doll with their loadout. Sometimes players do not respond to requests to know what they are running, but your teammates' (especially lance mates') loadout will obviously affect the overall teammwork. For example, if I'm a brawler in a lance with 3 long range snipers I'm better off joining up with a different lance than leading the enemy to the sniper's position.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users