• 5 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:56 PM

Some mech i would like to c make it in to mwo from past games are
Mauler. Templar. Thanatos. Flashman
Bushwaker. Hellhound. Zues
uzial. Archer. Hatamoto-chi
Sunder. Hauptmann. Thug
Just a few thoughts to help give more variety and add some more challenge to the game also some weapons from past games like the rotary autocannons and heavy gaus

#2 LordSkippy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 451 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:39 AM

• Mauler - 3048
  • Templar - 3062
  • Thanatos - 3061
  • Flashman - 2701
  • Bushwacker - 3053
  • Hellhound (Conjurer) - 2829 (Clan)
  • Zues - 2787
  • Uziel - 3065
  • Archer - 2474 (Unseen)
  • Hatamoto-Chi - 3042
  • Sunder - 3056
  • Hauptmann - 3060
  • Thug - 2572
Although I agree with more mechs, many that you listed are after the current game year (3050), one is Clan tech (Hellhound - http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Hellhound), and one is Unseen (Archer - licensing issues).

#3 Purerage13

Rookie

• The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 5 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

The hellhound referance was to the first 50 ton mech u got when u played as the dragoons in mw4 mercenarys were they said it was a IS design based off clan design was not sure if that was just game fluff or leget battletech fluff

#4 Stingray Productions

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:29 PM

of all those i'd probably choose the THUG mostly over all....though, doesn't the Thug just sort of look like an 80 ton cataphract to you guys?

#5 The Gunman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 220 posts
  • LocationLow Orbit

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:50 PM

Most of those Mechs are from the future. :huh:

#6 bloodnor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts
  • Locationwarrington Cheshire UK

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:14 AM

PGI make the Mauler happen one my all time fav mechs

#7 Cashel

• Pip
  • Overlord
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

Also if memory serves the first mech you get in MW4 Mercenaries is a Hellspawn (45 tons...afaik noncanon - or at least I hadn't seen it anywhere) not a Hellhound (50 tons clan tech)

#8 LordSkippy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 451 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:46 AM

View PostPurerage13, on 16 September 2013 - 05:49 PM, said:

The hellhound referance was to the first 50 ton mech u got when u played as the dragoons in mw4 mercenarys were they said it was a IS design based off clan design was not sure if that was just game fluff or leget battletech fluff

The Hellhound was the clan version of the Wolverine. However, due to the Not-Named Clan (http://www.sarna.net.../Not-Named_Clan), the name was changed to Conjurer by the Clans. IS uses the name Hellhound for the mech.

#9 Sgt Brown

Rookie

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 2 posts
  • LocationKey largo, I wish

Posted 06 September 2016 - 04:07 AM

wasp,stinger,assasin, clint, etc. Also innersphere should never have hardpoints, and LRMs never exploded at 1000ms,they were simply limited to dumb firing out side there sensor range or using spotters.weapon velocity all wrong unrealistic. no aerospace or Lams. You guys need to take lesson from gaijin(war thunder).Srms, machineguns, flamers were all backup or light mech weapons. If someone fielded a catapult with srms exclusive, you got laughed at and dead real quick. Range is king in real combat, or realistic simulation. Otherwise you just have a cute "game". Lastly map size was about 48x48 or about 4.5 kilometers by 4.5 kilometers. minnimum was a quick skirmish of 24x24 or2.25 kilometers by 2.25 kilometers. Nuff said...drop mic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users