Bugged Event

8 replies to this topic

#1 Remover of Obstacles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 563 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 09:22 PM

Was at 10/11 for Castle Byers and got a win in assault via capping.

Checked the scoreboard at the end and got Capture Assist. Checked the webpage and still is at 10/11 after an hour plus, but the game did register and if I count up the matches that qualify on the webpage, I get 11.

Anyone else not getting rewards as of today?

#2 Remover of Obstacles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 563 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 10:19 PM

Damn. Another game with capture assist and same bug and no reward.

Should be 12/11, but shows 10/11 still.

#3 kesmai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,429 posts
  • LocationPirate's Bay

Posted 06 September 2016 - 10:40 PM

That's why I just play and give a s... About the tasks.
Already got enough stuff from the event.

#4 Chuck Jager

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 10:47 PM

I only trust folks feedback if it is for the benefit of their team and a win. If it is about individual gain stick with mommies basement and streak/lrm damage (if this shoe does not fit don't worry)

#5 Chuck Jager

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:21 PM

I kinda like the fact that it takes real effort to get past the first 50% of rewards.

I used to have to ride my bicycle 20+ hours a week and be the local hard azz to still have to struggle to get a top five ribbon in the barely middle of the road category. I still have every worthless piece of material I earned because it meant something.

Less than 5% should ever earn the top prizes (or all the prizes) for it to be a top prize or we are just competing to be C+ students.

#6 Dago Red

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 672 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 07 September 2016 - 09:46 AM

View PostChuck Jager, on 06 September 2016 - 11:21 PM, said:

I kinda like the fact that it takes real effort to get past the first 50% of rewards.

I used to have to ride my bicycle 20+ hours a week and be the local hard azz to still have to struggle to get a top five ribbon in the barely middle of the road category. I still have every worthless piece of material I earned because it meant something.

Less than 5% should ever earn the top prizes (or all the prizes) for it to be a top prize or we are just competing to be C+ students.

Yes but what does that have to do with the game failing to register legitimately earned challenges?

But by all means wave your ****** around instead of talking about the subject of the actual thread.

#7 ScoutMaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 204 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 09:49 AM

Same problem here. I'm at 10 of 11, I should have the stupid decal and 11 MC by now.

#8 Mel White

• Pip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 10:25 AM

Same here, none of my captures were recorded today.

#9 DrSaphron

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 157 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 10:48 AM

Should have wrapped up all the event requirements (except for defensive kill, because that one NEVER registers). But NOOOOO... The event was completely bugged and there were certain requirements I met 4 to 5 times over that I still didn't complete, most notably the protected medium, protected light, TAG while enemy is destroyed, NARC while enemy is destroyed, overheat while in override, and TAG while outside enemy LOS.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users