#1 Surn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 1,073 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 07 September 2016 - 11:42 PM

Thanks for the Drops tonight. We have had a sudden run of good luck on the Kurita side. GG and see you back on the battlefield.

Posted Image

#2 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 08 September 2016 - 05:39 AM

lol Surn, massive LOL :D

I wonder what that sudden run of good luck is due to?

Side note - I really enjoyed the SRMx/COMA games the past few weeks. You were the only guys that showed up to matches (in between a dozen ghost drops each night), much respect to queuing and putting the dukes up on a number of occasions.

Anyway up against CJF the next few weeks. Already had some absolutely CRACKING games tonight, the challenge is real.

#3 Count Zero74

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 171 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 06:07 AM

Someone poked the Bears?

#4 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 08:03 AM

Well done. I must have been in the match right before this one with these gb because we rolled easily to victory and I hit for about 2400 damage or so. Win some lose some

#5 Spider00x

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 348 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 08 September 2016 - 09:56 AM

To set the record straight the issue isnt with the other Ghost Bear units who embraced our message, our disdain is placed squarely on the shoulders of CGBI. And for any ghost bears who might get caught up in the collateral damage that is about to come your way from the feeding frenzy from IS teams now that DC and Kcom has left I do sincerely apologize I just wish we had more time to play with you guys.

Edited by Spider00x, 08 September 2016 - 09:56 AM.

#6 Fake News

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 519 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 12:07 PM

here you go CGBI:

https://www.amazon.c...%27s+books+bear

#7 Baulven

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 984 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 12:43 PM

As a note I was the drop commander for the night in question and from the get go my plan was not to feed the pug 12 man that was dropping beside bnbs group and our lance plus pugs to the MS grinder. My entire setup was dedicated to forcing you to spend as much time as possible fighting our small group, the scattering of other units, and the brand new guys running trial mechs.

We pulled 20+ minute matches and took the planet. With what we had I call that a win. Also as a side note the actual comment that night that got everyone in a twist was "my plan is to keep ms occupied as long as possible and allow our pugs to drop against the disorganized group or even ghost drop. If MS fights the pug group it will be a 10 minute or less stomp and allow them to queue again and take the planet, which I am aiming to avoid." If I had an organized and practiced group against an organized 12 man the tactics wouldn't have been delaying action.

#8 Surn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 1,073 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:23 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 08 September 2016 - 05:39 AM, said:

lol Surn, massive LOL Posted Image

I wonder what that sudden run of good luck is due to?

Side note - I really enjoyed the SRMx/COMA games the past few weeks. You were the only guys that showed up to matches (in between a dozen ghost drops each night), much respect to queuing and putting the dukes up on a number of occasions.

Anyway up against CJF the next few weeks. Already had some absolutely CRACKING games tonight, the challenge is real.

I wish you luck, but SRMx is basically the Rocky Balboa of Mechwarrior... we take a beating, but keep coming.

#9 FallingAce

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 627 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 01:55 AM

YO ADRIAN

Posted Image

#10 VoodooLou Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 595 posts
  • LocationMember #2618

Posted 09 September 2016 - 03:07 PM

View PostSurn, on 08 September 2016 - 10:23 PM, said:

I wish you luck, but SRMx is basically the Rocky Balboa of Mechwarrior... we take a beating, but keep coming.

View PostFallingAce, on 09 September 2016 - 01:55 AM, said:

YO ADRIAN

Whatre you Clowns upta! Other than runnin amok? Good to see old farts regressin to their Youthful days.

#11 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 09 September 2016 - 03:15 PM

lol. They are good sports and funny kents.

That is what MWO is about.

#12 Ghostryder

• PipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 79 posts
  • LocationOklahoma, USA

Posted 09 September 2016 - 05:46 PM

Well, Spider, your hatred is well noted. And dismissed. We don't really care what mercs think anyway. Those who have dropped with us know how we roll, and oddly enough seem to come away with a complete reverse of what you have poseted. So By all means, continue your 'beef', continue the vitriol, and if you happen to beat us in a match, so be it. Good game and all that. But don't expect CGBI to simply bow to your attack. We don't really care about losing. Bt I am sure you have all KINDS of screenshots and twitch and whatever that you can edit to show how we are avoiding fights. Whatever.
CGBI does not care who we fight, we just want a good time, win or lose. Enjoy puberty.

#13 Daidachi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 461 posts
  • LocationThe Andromeda Initiative

Posted 09 September 2016 - 10:10 PM

View PostGhostryder, on 09 September 2016 - 05:46 PM, said:

Well, Spider, your hatred is well noted. And dismissed. We don't really care what mercs think anyway. Those who have dropped with us know how we roll, and oddly enough seem to come away with a complete reverse of what you have poseted. So By all means, continue your 'beef', continue the vitriol, and if you happen to beat us in a match, so be it. Good game and all that. But don't expect CGBI to simply bow to your attack. We don't really care about losing. Bt I am sure you have all KINDS of screenshots and twitch and whatever that you can edit to show how we are avoiding fights. Whatever.
CGBI does not care who we fight, we just want a good time, win or lose. Enjoy puberty.

While I get what you're saying, this isn't the whole truth.

You have a whole group of pilots within your ranks that have explicitly stated on the forums that they pushed to vote Kurita precisely because it would lead to ghost drops and make the mercenary population leave by making it unenjoyable.

Further, they were unhappy at the perception that any gains would be dismissed as the gains of mercenaries rather than GB loyalists - to which I say if you look at Jade Falcon, at the start of wave 3 everyone was talking about Evil and Kcom carrying the faction. Now? After close to a year of people listening to Kcom and Evil, JF loyalists are by large running optimal decks and working really well, consistently together as a group. That's what we were hoping would happen with Ghost Bear - admittedly, the prospect of possibly being able to fight Jade Falcon was especially tasty, but eh, it didn't happen. :)

I'm disappointed in how the move to Ghost bear ended, but I'm also not interested in having a rage about it. I'll just note it for next time my unit has a contract come up is all, and suspect the same for a number of other mercenary commands who are dropping together (due primarily to burnout and the fact few of us can consistently field 12 mans atm).

#14 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 10 September 2016 - 12:02 AM

^ Dai has nailed it from my point of view (and the 54MR overall).

I have no ill-will to anyone in any unit. I mean OK yeah, I yell at the occasional PUGs that just refuse to work as a team.

That said I'm happy to drop with anyone, anytime. Hell I'll even call drops if people want (even if not a majority).

But if there is gonna be deliberate actions towards ghost drops, for an entire week, that's super frustrating Posted Image
I hate politics, I'm here to have a farken good time. Just after the drops rather than hours of *****ghost*****

Edited by justcallme A S H, 10 September 2016 - 12:03 AM.

#15 FallingAce

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 627 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 02:02 AM

View PostVoodoo Lou Kerensky, on 09 September 2016 - 03:07 PM, said:

Whatre you Clowns upta! Other than runnin amok? Good to see old farts regressin to their Youthful days.

o7 Voodoo Lou
upta http://srminexile.com

Don't know why these merc scum/clan scum want to spoil our thread

Posted Image

#16 Spider00x

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 348 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 10 September 2016 - 07:33 AM

View PostGhostryder, on 09 September 2016 - 05:46 PM, said:

That is the most limp wristed response to playing a sport I have ever heard...

"we don't play to win..."

Coming from CGBI that is an understatement, you don't play to win in ever iteration of the phrase. In example by your love of ghost drops and pug hide in the drop zone style tactics. You've proven to the MWO community what a bunch of little care Bears you are, I'll never forgive you for openly aiding to help kill the game mode because of your precious lore and stubbornness to solicit REAL matches. Enjoy being farmed by FFR.

BTW I don't have to prove anything about your unit avoiding matches Stormie has said many times publicly he steered the vote to kurita to avoid matches and artificially create a stalemate creating an atmosphere of endless ghost drops. You ghost bears are delusional, not trying to avoiding fights? Try not opening gates, or how about not ever queuing up to defend your own worlds...

Srmx keep these screen shots rolling! Coma where you at!? Let's get my aussie oceanic IS peeps in here

Edited by Spider00x, 10 September 2016 - 07:43 AM.

#17 JasonIIC

• PipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 11:11 AM

View PostSpider00x, on 10 September 2016 - 07:33 AM, said:

Coming from CGBI that is an understatement, you don't play to win in ever iteration of the phrase. In example by your love of ghost drops and pug hide in the drop zone style tactics. You've proven to the MWO community what a bunch of little care Bears you are, I'll never forgive you for openly aiding to help kill the game mode because of your precious lore and stubbornness to solicit REAL matches.

Ha ha. I think you missed the point. We don't play for tags. We play to have fun. Our votes are not even close to majorly influencing the target planet.

No one is OPENLY attempting to kill the game mode. We at one point had a plan to breed elementals in real life and attack the NA Server, but a quick google search proved that the location didn't have a convenient Taco Bell in the area, so we scrapped it and went home.

#18 Crazy Train

• Pip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 11:46 AM

View PostSpider00x, on 10 September 2016 - 07:33 AM, said:

Coming from CGBI that is an understatement, you don't play to win in ever iteration of the phrase. In example by your love of ghost drops and pug hide in the drop zone style tactics. You've proven to the MWO community what a bunch of little care Bears you are, I'll never forgive you for openly aiding to help kill the game mode because of your precious lore and stubbornness to solicit REAL matches. Enjoy being farmed by FFR.

Hahahahahah!!! Seriously, man?! That has got to be one of the funniest (saddest?) responses I've read here in a while.

In other words, "How dare they spend their time and money on a game and not play as I wish them to play it!!"

Only one way to respond to that righteous indignation:

Go f*ck yourself.

#19 Spider00x

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 348 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 10 September 2016 - 11:47 AM

View PosttheJason, on 10 September 2016 - 11:11 AM, said:

Ha ha. I think you missed the point. We don't play for tags. We play to have fun. Our votes are not even close to majorly influencing the target planet.

No one is OPENLY attempting to kill the game mode. We at one point had a plan to breed elementals in real life and attack the NA Server, but a quick google search proved that the location didn't have a convenient Taco Bell in the area, so we scrapped it and went home.

I have a lot of fun winning, you should give it a try PGI also throws in Cbills

also you should actual TRY fighting actual people instead of ghost dropping, theres a lot of fun there too

Edited by Spider00x, 10 September 2016 - 11:48 AM.

#20 Spider00x

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 348 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 10 September 2016 - 12:03 PM

View PostCrazy Train, on 10 September 2016 - 11:46 AM, said:

Hahahahahah!!! Seriously, man?! That has got to be one of the funniest (saddest?) responses I've read here in a while.

In other words, "How dare they spend their time and money on a game and not play as I wish them to play it!!"

Only one way to respond to that righteous indignation:

Go f*ck yourself.

Really? saddest responses?

Nothing in life is worth doing if you dont put forward your best effort, that go out have fun approach might work on a 3rd grader but not when your waiting through an hours worth of ghost drops so I can have a match and possibly loose cause I;

"Just want to have fun" that is sadly not worth anyone's time.

Basically saying "I just want to have fun" is a cop out statement, most of the Bears I play with want to Win, because believe it or not if CGBI could actually win matches there is a lot of fun to be had there trust me.

Edited by Spider00x, 10 September 2016 - 12:05 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users