#1 Knightshadowsong

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 290 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 28 January 2017 - 06:58 AM

Good day Fellow Mechwarriors.
Anyone who knows me knows that I've been working on a MW Fan **** for almost 2 years now. Totally new nations, mech's tech and such, I decided to put one of my idea's forward and see if anyone was willing to doodle up a rough design for it. I'd also like your opinion of how it looks/sounds based on the description I'm going to give. So here it goes

Machine: WR-03W War Wolf.
Tonnage: 60 Tons
Manufacturer: Axis Naval Mech Plant 05
Production year: 3077
Class: Heavy
Tech Base: Axis
Chassis: AXN Ultra Endo Steel (10 tons)
Armor: AXN 7A Re-enforced Endo Steel (16.5 tons)
Engine: AXN 310 Ultra Compact (11 tons)
Communication System: Radioman S-4 Long range
Targeting/Tracking System: AXA-800
Heat Sink's: AXM High powered Double
Speed: 98.8 KPH
Jump Jets: 5 AXN MK-V (.5 tons)
Armament:
2x Max Range ER Medium Lasers (1 ton each)
2x AXM Sunday ER PPC (4 Tons each)
4x AXA Tri Barrel Machine guns (.5 tons with 1.5 tons of ammo)
1x GM-X5 LAMS. (Laser Anti Missile System) (.5 tons)

Developed by the Axis Navy in 3077, the War Wolf heavy mech was an effort to make a Scout mech in a heavy mech's body, Mounting 16.5 tons of armor the War Wolf was one of the first mech's to use the Ultra Compact Fusion engine and the High powered Double Heat Sinks, using the Axis Modular Weapons system allows the MechWarrior flexibility in his load outs, the War Wolf relies on Long range combat and hit and run attacks to be effective, with twin Max Range ER Medium lasers (one in each arm) mounted over ER-PPC's, the War Wolf's ability to hit at long distance is what makes it such a pain. with it's relatively high speed of 98.8 KPH allows the machine to keep distance from it's targets well using it's Long range weapons to pick apart heavier machines, 5 Mark V Jump jets allow the machine to Jump up to 150 meters at one time, and a Laser Anti Missile System keeps the machine safe from small missile attacks, 14 High Powered Double Heat Sinks keep the machine relatively cool, and 4 Tri Barrel Machine guns allow the machine to engage lightly armored targets.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users