Looking For An Sj Unit

4 replies to this topic

#1 Oredisan

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 11:24 PM

Greeting I am(Loyalist Clan SMOKE JAGUAR) looking for a SJ unit to join. Preferably one that is active in all kinds that it be FACTION or QUICK plays. Would like more casual style(work an all, weird hours) basically a clan I pal around with.

Sincerely,

Oredisan

#2 Amarus Cameron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 703 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationDropping with the 2nd Jaguar Guard

Posted 19 September 2016 - 04:35 PM

Looking for the same thing essentially, and I am also a loyalist.

Recently returned from a year long hiatus

#3 Jack Booted Thug

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 549 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 05 October 2016 - 05:39 PM

You guys need to get team speak and hop on stranamechty if you haven't already. Public groups form, pop into channels and say hello.

#4 Tassadar William

Rookie

• Nova Commander
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 October 2016 - 09:49 AM

Greetings, i am looking for a CSJ crew to join i am also loyalist hit me up in game or here if theres any places going, have a mic and teamspeak installed

cheers

#5 Marquis De Lafayette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationIn Valley Forge with General Washington

Posted 27 October 2016 - 10:40 AM

Tassadar...

07 is recruiting loyalist CSJ pilots. It's a new unit that has been CSJ less than 2 months, but if you check the leaderboards we have have moved up the ranks very quickly and have a few planetary attack wins in that timeframe.. Heavy Cavalry is the CO (he was the top ranked loyalist pilot in MWO when he left the FRR to start this). A mic and TS are required, but you have that already. If you want to check us out we would be glad to see if it might be a fit for you.

Just message me or Heavy Cavalry if you might be interested... Or just go to the clan TS channel as you can often find a unit member in the Smoke Jaguar corridor.

Best regards..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users