Question

7 replies to this topic

#1 l3elthaz0r

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 133 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 06:48 AM

As the topic above, is there a place in the forum where I can see my previous played games? I.e. game ID ABCD1234 where I did 10 damage and had 1 assist or game 7890EFGH where I self destructed? The profile > stats section only shows me total damage and k/d ratios etc right?

#2 SilentScreamer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 556 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 07:13 AM

Player Performance during regular matches is not available. Just your total matches played, win/ loss, etc in profile/stats.

However, during events more information is available at the event page - https://mwomercs.com...t=201609faction

#3 l3elthaz0r

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 133 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 05:46 PM

Ah i see...that means that stat at the bottom of the event page i.e. 'your qualifying games' is not available outside events?

#4 Aleksandr Sergeyevich Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 06:08 PM

View Postl3elthaz0r, on 13 September 2016 - 05:46 PM, said:

Ah i see...that means that stat at the bottom of the event page i.e. 'your qualifying games' is not available outside events?

Current events are the only place where you can find the detailed match by match info you are looking for. Outside of that, the game currently has no way of reviewing older matches. The only info you can find are truncated overall stats of your current mwo carrier as well as your seasonal leaderboard.

#5 Nik Reaper

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 06:24 PM

Or take screenshots after every game and keep scores in a xml file... nothing automated for now though.

#6 TooDumbToQuit

• The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 06:51 PM

Sadly, they only keep them during events.

I do not why they cannot keep all of them somewhere but I'm sure they have an excuse.

#7 l3elthaz0r

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 133 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 09:03 PM

Ah i see. thanks for the info guys. Seems like it would be something handy for them to enable in the website, just so folks can analyse their games.

#8 TooDumbToQuit

• The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 10:09 PM

View Postl3elthaz0r, on 13 September 2016 - 09:03 PM, said:

Ah i see. thanks for the info guys. Seems like it would be something handy for them to enable in the website, just so folks can analyse their games.

Yes, yes it would be. And it seems like they can do it with ease. So the question is, why are they not doing it?

Edited by LikeUntoGod, 13 September 2016 - 10:09 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users