- - - - -

Is There A Way To Tell Who Many Players Are Online?

21 replies to this topic

#21 TooDumbToQuit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 06:14 PM

View PostJC Daxion, on 14 September 2016 - 03:43 PM, said:

If you wanna play on test, the best way is to find some people and run private matches. Waiting for people that might show, is just not the way to do it.

A week ago I was on with Kanajashi and a few others. We did something that I'm not allowed to talk about or I get another message like "the offending text has been redacted from your post"again.

Redacted? Really?

Edited by LikeUntoGod, 14 September 2016 - 06:16 PM.

#22 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 14 September 2016 - 09:21 PM

View PostBoogie138, on 14 September 2016 - 11:11 AM, said:

^ the question becomes "would you prefer to play with or against people outside your tier or would you rather not play at all."

Yeah I waited an average of 15mins last night for each QP game solo dropping, so we formed a 4man for group queue.

Same result.

At one point I even forgot we were searching.

Oceanic lyf.

View PostTombs Clawtooth, on 14 September 2016 - 11:30 AM, said:

This happens every time I play late at night. Usually it's a benefit though, because those T1 players will organize the team. And an organized team is going to beat skill any day of the week when it's focusing down individual targets.

Ah someone with intellect to understand the opportunity and turn what could be bad, into good.

Occasionally I'll feel motivated to call a QP match if the team looks a bit disorganised. Did it last night & a 12-1 stomping ensued and opposition players typing in "WTF was that" haha. Good times when a QP is called and people actually listen Posted Image

Edited by justcallme A S H, 14 September 2016 - 09:22 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users