52 replies to this topic

#1 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 04 August 2016 - 12:44 AM

Ok so some Mercs are back again, this time with added ooopmh.

- KCom
- 54MR
- IDI
- EK

I believe there maybe another unit or two coming across to help the fight.

IDI/201 are Euro and sometimes spill into East US/Oceanic and KCom/54MR are late US/Oceanic.

If the other units that I suspect to come, do, then that'll be even more Oceanic players and should be able to at the least, get an 8-man going if not more.

So yeah - lets get active Ghost Bears - Feel free to add me in game and if I'm dropping, hit me up - my friends list is, epic long, so always shoot me a message no problems Posted Image

Edited by R31Nismoid, 04 August 2016 - 06:31 AM.

#2 xX PUG Xx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 04 August 2016 - 12:58 AM

IDI will be swapping at around 20.30GMT and the plan is to stay for at least two weeks, feel free to throw me a friends request too.

My guys will be happy to get grouped up and take the fight to.....well whoever wants to fight really ;)

<----- Ooooh look, 1000 posts and not a thing said of note :D

Edited by xX PUG Xx, 04 August 2016 - 01:01 AM.

#3 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 04 August 2016 - 01:08 AM

Be good to drop with you again this week mate.

I'll be on at all sorts of hours, so hopefully we get some action as well as Devlin and the others!

#4 FallenNephilim

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 01:21 AM

I'll dropping with whoever is willing to support Clan Ghost Bear. Even honour-less freebirth scum mercenaries.

#5 Pat Kell

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationSol, NA, Iowa

Posted 04 August 2016 - 01:23 AM

KCom welcomes all who wish to drop with us. I am working on a plan to drop at max 6-8 KCom at a time so we can pick up some random people and help to train them. Feel free to watch for it and come join us. More information to come, especially if there is any kind of positive responses for doing this.

#6 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 04 August 2016 - 01:31 AM

View PostPat Kell, on 04 August 2016 - 01:23 AM, said:

KCom welcomes all who wish to drop with us. I am working on a plan to drop at max 6-8 KCom at a time so we can pick up some random people and help to train them. Feel free to watch for it and come join us. More information to come, especially if there is any kind of positive responses for doing this.

If that does come to fruition - that offer right there from KCom is nothing short of amazing.

What times are KCom on Pat? (for those playing at home). Just so people know when to get on etc.

I've dropped a lot with KCom lately and without a doubt I'm a much better pilot. Learn, listen, do. Great fun games and always good communication.

#7 Daidachi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 461 posts
  • LocationThe Andromeda Initiative

Posted 04 August 2016 - 01:48 AM

View PostFallenNephilim, on 04 August 2016 - 01:21 AM, said:

I'll dropping with whoever is willing to support Clan Ghost Bear. Even honour-less freebirth scum mercenaries.

I think I left my honour in the back seat of that Rasalhague girl's car.

Quick, aid me in my trial of possession to reclaim it!

#8 Pat Kell

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationSol, NA, Iowa

Posted 04 August 2016 - 02:17 AM

View PostR31Nismoid, on 04 August 2016 - 01:31 AM, said:

If that does come to fruition - that offer right there from KCom is nothing short of amazing.

What times are KCom on Pat? (for those playing at home). Just so people know when to get on etc.

I've dropped a lot with KCom lately and without a doubt I'm a much better pilot. Learn, listen, do. Great fun games and always good communication.

Typically we play during the oceanic time frame. 1am to 4 or 5 am central standard time...sorry, to tired and lazy to translate that to any other time zone heh. Again, I am not sure I can get others to agree to this but I would like to start building a strong group of players here that will take the fight South (and possibly West...?? :) ).

I will talk to the rest of the officers in KCom and see what kind of support I can get from this and take it from there. At the very least, contact me in game, add me to your friends list and if we are short of a full 12 man, I will often send out random invites to everyone on my friends list to try to form a 12 man because honestly, nothing sucks more than having 11 people who want to play but we can't find a 12th and the ques just sit empty. Hope to meet more of you soon and start working together towards a common goal.

#9 Unendingmenace

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Participant
  • WC 2017 Participant
  • 110 posts
  • LocationDropship Dire Wolf

Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:06 AM

Sounds good gents ;)

#10 Hunter Tseng

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 100 posts
  • LocationIn the pines where the gauss rifle always shines... And doesn't explode :P

Posted 04 August 2016 - 03:43 AM

Pat,

Thanks for the offer, I'm looking forward to have the opportunity to drop and learn the ropes from you guys ;)
From your drop time (1am central) that would mean around midday here in oceanic.... I guess I'll miss some of my day time social life :P

#11 JasonIIC

• PipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 60 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 05:23 AM

Welcome. CGBI generally fields a couple 12 man groups on weekends. Feel free to drop by ghostbearhub.net for coordination.

#12 WolfSpine Vickers

• PipPip
  • The Decimator
  • The Decimator
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 06:20 AM

EK are on board

#13 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 04 August 2016 - 06:34 AM

Updated as per above.

EK are also on board with this Merc push. They have lots of Oceanic players as well - hit me up in game guys.

#14 S T I N G S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 04 August 2016 - 07:04 AM

SRPH is here as well

#15 xX PUG Xx

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 07:10 AM

View PostR31Nismoid, on 04 August 2016 - 01:08 AM, said:

Be good to drop with you again this week mate.

I'll be on at all sorts of hours, so hopefully we get some action as well as Devlin and the others!

Between our little coalition and the Ghost Bear loyalists that I have seen active we should have a good sized force and timezone coverage. You know I'm willing to group up with anyone needing an extra gun-hand, i'm an equal opportunities MechWarrior ;)

If i'm not around Dreadcore, Nagdamnit, DevlinCognito or SeeSam will be able to hook up anyone looking for extra bodies during the EU times. Or even if any Ghost Bear loyalists are looking for a group feel free to add us in-game, as Pat said above, it does make it easier to get groups built and matches started. Be warned: you might enjoy yourself so much you get lured to the MercLife :D

View PostGeneralKota307, on 04 August 2016 - 07:04 AM, said:

SRPH is here as well

Is it the full unit or are you still moonlighting General? Look forward to dropping with you either way ;)

#16 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 04 August 2016 - 07:28 AM

View PostHunter Tseng, on 04 August 2016 - 03:43 AM, said:

Pat,

Thanks for the offer, I'm looking forward to have the opportunity to drop and learn the ropes from you guys Posted Image
From your drop time (1am central) that would mean around midday here in oceanic.... I guess I'll miss some of my day time social life Posted Image

Oceanic wise - if I get home at 3.30pm-4pm AEST, work permitting. I can usually get between 4-10 drops with the KCom if not more before about 6pm.

So not really starting at midday as the Oceanic phase starts up a bit later.

#17 S T I N G S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:42 AM

View PostxX PUG Xx, on 04 August 2016 - 07:10 AM, said:

Between our little coalition and the Ghost Bear loyalists that I have seen active we should have a good sized force and timezone coverage. You know I'm willing to group up with anyone needing an extra gun-hand, i'm an equal opportunities MechWarrior Posted Image

If i'm not around Dreadcore, Nagdamnit, DevlinCognito or SeeSam will be able to hook up anyone looking for extra bodies during the EU times. Or even if any Ghost Bear loyalists are looking for a group feel free to add us in-game, as Pat said above, it does make it easier to get groups built and matches started. Be warned: you might enjoy yourself so much you get lured to the MercLife Posted Image

Is it the full unit or are you still moonlighting General? Look forward to dropping with you either way Posted Image

It is the full unit Pug, hope to play with you too ;)

#18 xX PUG Xx

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 01:51 PM

View PostGeneralKota307, on 04 August 2016 - 08:42 AM, said:

It is the full unit Pug, hope to play with you too ;)

Cool, I'll hopefully see you over the weekend :D

It looks like my guys have bee running between a 5 and 10 man group all evening, unfortunately I'm stuck at work and won't be able to join in the fun until tomorrow afternoon/night. I hope everyone is doing their best to be good house guests?

:D

Edited by xX PUG Xx, 04 August 2016 - 01:52 PM.

#19 Bownd

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 09:36 AM

Hello gents..the loyalist units drop around 8pm eastern through midnight or so. We are dropping tonight, and through the weekend so I'm hoping we can coordinate early evening strikes.

#20 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 06 August 2016 - 03:02 AM

Eastern US?

Always hard to work timezone Hahaha.

I'll he on the next 48hrs pretty solidly... Will get some drops going hopefully.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users