15 replies to this topic

#1 Bjorn Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 212 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 11:44 AM

Greetings warriors of Clan Smoke Jaguar,

The Ebon Keshik will be coming to fight within your invasion corridor for a week and we are looking to coordinate with any pilots and units within your Touman who are interested. We are mainly a Clan-Merc unit but are coming from a recent stint in Davion and are looking to kick off our return tour with a contract with Clan Smoke Jaguar. In the interests of coordination we would be happy to host anyone interested in playing Faction Warfare with us on our TeamSpeak @ EbonKeshik.enjinvoice.com. Be patient when you first log in, if you don't have tags in our TS you can't see beneath the landing zone but you will be pulled into a lobby and given tags quickly by one of our members.

In addition, we would be more than happy to send ambassadors over to units within your Touman's TeamSpeaks to set up initial meet and greets and discuss play-times, strategies, builds, coordination etc. And of course, if no one is on our TS server during some quality mech-carnage times we'd be happy to camp out in your unit TeamSpeaks and drop with your warriors.

Our leadership is very keen on keeping constant and open lines of communication with loyalist unit leaders and building effective working relationships during our stay in the Clans and would greatly appreciate unit leaders/ambassadors reaching out to us here in this post so we can see who we have to make contact with.

We look forward to working with Clan Smoke Jaguar for some quality drops as the Clan push towards Terra continues. See you all on the battlefield!

#2 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 16 September 2016 - 01:03 PM

Even when you do have tag's you can't see **** :P

That said EK are great to drop with, strong Oceanic base. I can't think of a week that's gone by in the last 3 months where I ain't dropped with you lot in either QP or FP. Good times as always :)

#3 Bjorn Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 212 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 01:30 PM

o7 ASH. Thanks for the kudos!

#4 RG Wolf Vickers

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 06:16 AM

Posted Image

#5 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 18 September 2016 - 05:24 PM

Nice one boys. We were watching the planet get to over 60% and then come back down haha. Must have been a pretty tough slog to tag that one.

#6 RG Wolf Vickers

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 05:42 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 18 September 2016 - 05:24 PM, said:

Nice one boys. We were watching the planet get to over 60% and then come back down haha. Must have been a pretty tough slog to tag that one.

Thanks Ash.
Groups dropping behind must have been having a tough time.

#7 RG Wolf Vickers

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 08:56 AM

If there are any active FW groups in Smoke Jaguar please reach out to us to help. Endless wins resulted in a last minute 48% final during the late evening / morning US attack phase. Let us try and assist those groups who are having difficulty getting wins.

#8 Amarus Cameron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 703 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationDropping with the 2nd Jaguar Guard

Posted 20 September 2016 - 02:15 PM

Pubber here, recently returned to FW. I'll find you guys when I can get some time on. CSJ Loyalist so happy to see a merc unit coming to play for our side.

#9 RG Wolf Vickers

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • 66 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 08:45 AM

Great Amarus.

EK will be getting together for the next attack phase of the day. CSJ units feel free to hop in to our TS this afternoon for some faction play experience.
Ebonkeshik.Enjinvoice.com

Our TS has some stringent structuring but if you hang tight in landing pad someone will tag you

#10 Agent1190

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 469 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 21 September 2016 - 09:37 AM

View PostAmarus Cameron, on 20 September 2016 - 02:15 PM, said:

Pubber here, recently returned to FW. I'll find you guys when I can get some time on. CSJ Loyalist so happy to see a merc unit coming to play for our side.

Got you in for a few rounds last night, Amarus. Grabbed some other Jags too and got 12 going. Good drops, good victories.

Open invite Smoke Jags - ebonkeshik.enjinvoice.com. Join us on TS and drop with us.

#11 RG Wolf Vickers

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • 66 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 06:46 AM

The random players we've picked up in our drops at Smoke Jaguar have been the most willing to work as a group that I have seen across all the Clans we've fought with.

Refreshing.

#12 Colemaninho

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 07:18 AM

I think its because individually we are all little headless chicken-jaguar hybrids looking for leadership and direction :)

#13 RG Wolf Vickers

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 06:46 AM

The push continues.

We encourage smaller units to que on defense of the Jaguar planets so MC can be had by all. Units that can get groups of 12 or near 12 together please reach out to us so we can help you get your share of planets as we carve South through the wyrms.

Edited by RG Wolf Vickers, 27 September 2016 - 06:49 AM.

#14 RG Wolf Vickers

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 06:49 AM

View PostColemaninho, on 26 September 2016 - 07:18 AM, said:

I think its because individually we are all little headless chicken-jaguar hybrids looking for leadership and direction Posted Image

Very much team oriented game play where selflessness triumphs. Look forward to dropping more with you Colemaninho. Share the lessons from battle with your fellow Jaguars.

#15 Colemaninho

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:28 AM

Always a pleasure to drop with EK, and I am working on learning the game more and sucking less!

Our match vs MS was streamed last night too - its on fbj_'s past broadcast at around the 4.30 mark

#16 RG Wolf Vickers

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • Mercenary Rank 9
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 06:55 AM

View PostColemaninho, on 28 September 2016 - 03:28 AM, said:

Always a pleasure to drop with EK, and I am working on learning the game more and sucking less!

Our match vs MS was streamed last night too - its on fbj_'s past broadcast at around the 4.30 mark

Was a fun one. Everyone worked together and we got the win as expected.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users