Stock Mech Mayhem

226 replies to this topic

#221 Q

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 137 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:09 AM

Forum search function doesn't work. I haven't discovered any "newest posts" or other methods of quick-browsing the forums... which means the only way to search a thread is to pick it out manually...

Which means a really under used and deeply nestled board like this (General -> Comm Creations -> Comm Run Events) only gets attention if you happen to notice the new post and it happens to related to you.

IoW: I'm trying (again) to see if anyone out there is interested in semi-organized stock mech drops! :)

#222 Pariah Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:14 AM

If there was an in game method of advertising stock mode lobby, I feel like it would be significantly easier to get these sorts of matches, done. At the least, I hope Solaris 7 will have a Stock division.

#223 Mykl Cobalt

• Pip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:45 PM

Any life in the Stock Mech drops? If so where do i find it??

#224 UltraMek

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 90 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 04:59 PM

Sorry guys, me and two of my friends were running this but we had a huge dropoff in participation and the event died out in March or so last year. I'd be happy to participate if someone else fires this up.

Edited by UltraMek, 24 December 2017 - 04:59 PM.

#225 SilentScreamer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 556 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 01:10 PM

Just in case some of the old crowd check this thread but not the other areas of the forums...

Check out the Rules section of the MWOWC page! Competitive Play 2018 will be done using Stock Mechs from 3025 tech.

https://mechwarrior....les#formatrules

Edited by SilentScreamer, 09 June 2018 - 01:22 PM.

#226 Peiper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 1,444 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationA fog where no one notices the contrast of white on white

Posted 10 June 2018 - 01:58 AM

Already neck deep into it. And for once, due to possible prizes, those of us who love stock mode might really have a chance to convert some unbelievers! First time I've bought new chassis in a looong time.

#227 Rex Gordan

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 06:45 PM

I would love to see stock mech battles available for Quick Play -- not just tournament play or inconveniently scheduled private group matches! Posted Image Wouldn't it be nice to have a check box option of "Available for stock mech match" when entering into Quick Play with an eligible mech? Then if by chance there were enough players in the queue line with this selected they could be grouped together for a match. It might not happen very often, but when it did, it would open up some game variety and be tremendously fun in my opinion. For now, I have to settle with dropping in an occasional stock load out to enjoy some extra challenge. Side note -- This actually has made me a much better player overall as I have to rely on soooo much more than the latest, slick meta.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users