Message To Clan Ghost Bear

43 replies to this topic

#1 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 12:26 PM

It is with great regret that it has come to this I love Ghost Bear it is my faction of choice, but there is a cancer among you and for your faction to thrive this cancer must first be removed. This cancer is CGBI this part of the message is to you GR you told me making enemies with the BNB was not your problem well guess what, IT IS NOW brother I will break you, if you muster the strength or courage to come out of your caves you are hiding in. If not I will Ghost drop your planets from you one by one until CGBI refuses to drop FW in fear of meeting us in combat. Then and only then will I continue my crusade against the sparkle chickens that seem to think they are untouchable. For the rest of you bears I am truly sorry it had to come to this but I promise BNB will return one day and pick up the pieces when we do please don't ever side with CGBI for you know now what that can bring down apon you.

#2 Fake News

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 519 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 01:40 PM

Remember this everyone that is attacking your planets currently has been personally insulted by cgbi and left the faction with no choice. This was decided by cgbi and you have them to thank for it

#3 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 25 September 2016 - 04:36 PM

I smell moderators on approach for "naming and shaming" by identifying a specific unit as trouble. XD

Happened to my topic, too...

Whatever. Matches are matches. I love being a mercenary.

Edited by Commander A9, 25 September 2016 - 04:36 PM.

#4 Fake News

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 519 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 05:50 PM

happens alot. but this is the reason for the season.

#5 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 556 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 26 September 2016 - 12:13 AM

View PostDeadeye254, on 24 September 2016 - 12:26 PM, said:

It is with great regret that it has come to this I love Ghost Bear it is my faction of choice, but there is a cancer among you and for your faction to thrive this cancer must first be removed. This cancer is CGBI this part of the message is to you GR you told me making enemies with the BNB was not your problem well guess what, IT IS NOW brother I will break you, if you muster the strength or courage to come out of your caves you are hiding in. If not I will Ghost drop your planets from you one by one until CGBI refuses to drop FW in fear of meeting us in combat. Then and only then will I continue my crusade against the sparkle chickens that seem to think they are untouchable. For the rest of you bears I am truly sorry it had to come to this but I promise BNB will return one day and pick up the pieces when we do please don't ever side with CGBI for you know now what that can bring down apon you.

Your words ring hallow in the face of what your allies have already stated in the following thread:

http://mwomercs.com/...-on-the-border/

Whatever personal gripe you or others have against CGBI, you have involved two entire Clans in your personal dispute with your allies going so far as to call for a Trial of Annihilation to ALL the other Clans against not CGBI, but against ALL of Clan Ghost Bear. This is not honor! You have disgraced us all by involving others in your personal dispute and with your treasonous actions against the very Clan you once swore loyalty to. All of you who have betrayed the Clan deserve to be permanently exiled from all of the Clans and branded as No-Names. I am severely disappointed in you all.

Edited by Jep, 26 September 2016 - 12:16 AM.

#6 Spider00x

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 348 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 26 September 2016 - 12:47 AM

View PostJep, on 26 September 2016 - 12:13 AM, said:

Your words ring hallow in the face of what your allies have already stated in the following thread:

Whatever personal gripe you or others have against CGBI, you have involved two entire Clans in your personal dispute with your allies going so far as to call for a Trial of Annihilation to ALL the other Clans against not CGBI, but against ALL of Clan Ghost Bear. This is not honor! You have disgraced us all by involving others in your personal dispute and with your treasonous actions against the very Clan you once swore loyalty to. All of you who have betrayed the Clan deserve to be permanently exiled from all of the Clans and branded as No-Names. I am severely disappointed in you all.

As I write this Im getting ready to take; "Satalice" I keep waiting for you Ghost Bears to do something about it and fight back... Im getting tired of pushing you around the school yard.

#7 UberStuka

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 277 posts
  • LocationBRANDON, MISSISSIPPI

Posted 26 September 2016 - 01:28 AM

dude really???. As you wrote that it was past midnight for you and 9am in the morning for the Germans, who dfuk plays MechWarrior at 9am in the morning on a week day. If you guys want matches vs CGBI I suggest you log on at 11am your time, so you can catch them in there 5pm prime their time. Maybe message them to see when they are most active- http://mwomercs.com/...eutschen-foren/

Edited by UberStuka, 26 September 2016 - 01:40 AM.

#8 Deadeye254

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 205 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 02:53 AM

They are cowards and will never be active during this punishment they have brought down apon CGB and as for you Jeb STFU and do something besides insult my honor if you don't like how I choose to run my BNB

#9 Bregor Edain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 263 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 05:32 AM

View PostJep, on 26 September 2016 - 12:13 AM, said:

They are just throwing a tantrum again because they got upset with some of the leaders/people in CGBI. They do not realise (or just chose to ignore) that it is not just CGBI votes that prevented them from getting it their way since that is mathmatically impossible. They just need a scapegoat to vent their frustrations. Not that they will be able to achieve what they set out to do though but whatever makes them sleep at night.

#10 Fake News

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 519 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 05:48 AM

View PostBregor Edain, on 26 September 2016 - 05:32 AM, said:

They are just throwing a tantrum again because they got upset with some of the leaders/people in CGBI. They do not realise (or just chose to ignore) that it is not just CGBI votes that prevented them from getting it their way since that is mathmatically impossible. They just need a scapegoat to vent their frustrations. Not that they will be able to achieve what they set out to do though but whatever makes them sleep at night.

You guys know what stormie and GR did and you are now reaping the harvest of that decision. i still have yet to see you field a 12 man in defense of your planets so keep on speaking of things like honor and glory. Roleplaying a winner doesn't make you one when the rubber meets the road.

#11 Bregor Edain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 263 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 06:20 AM

View Postebolachan, on 26 September 2016 - 05:48 AM, said:

You guys know what stormie and GR did and you are now reaping the harvest of that decision.

I do not nor do I care. All I see is a tantrum caused by a minority that is there to ruin the fun of a majority.

#12 Spider00x

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 348 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 26 September 2016 - 07:13 AM

View PostUberStuka, on 26 September 2016 - 01:28 AM, said:

dude really???. As you wrote that it was past midnight for you and 9am in the morning for the Germans, who dfuk plays MechWarrior at 9am in the morning on a week day. If you guys want matches vs CGBI I suggest you log on at 11am your time, so you can catch them in there 5pm prime their time. Maybe message them to see when they are most active- http://mwomercs.com/...eutschen-foren/

duuduuduee realllay?

settle down, bro, the germans que'd up yesterday and fought took a planet then just like Ill take another planet today when the europeans start to log on in the afternoon. So please settle down get back in your streak boat and go back to beating up on some Davions.

#13 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 08:09 AM

View PostBregor Edain, on 26 September 2016 - 05:32 AM, said:

No, it was usually 30-40% votes the other way. It was a narrow majority at best. The decision to ghost drop against IS and specifically the decision to chase only IS pugs because they felt that was all they were capable of beating was absolutely the decision of a few people. When it started to get close there was a shocking leap in total votes disproportionate to how many people actually played to keep it that way.

Likely much more one-sided now since a significant chunk of even CGB loyalists left over the whole debacle. The ones who are left are largely those who absolutely only wanted to play IS pugs and nobody else and, as such, are getting roundly mocked by everyone else in the game and pushed around the playground as Spider said.

#14 Fake News

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 519 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 08:36 AM

thank you mischiefSC for describing the situation so succinctly.

#15 RaptorCWS

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 144 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 08:52 AM

View PostBregor Edain, on 26 September 2016 - 06:20 AM, said:

I do not nor do I care. All I see is a tantrum caused by a minority that is there to ruin the fun of a majority.

so what you are saying is that you do not know anything about the situation yet you are still willing to make comments about it. cool dude.

#16 UberStuka

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 277 posts
  • LocationBRANDON, MISSISSIPPI

Posted 26 September 2016 - 09:03 AM

View PostSpider00x, on 26 September 2016 - 07:13 AM, said:

duuduuduee realllay?

settle down, bro, the germans que'd up yesterday and fought took a planet then just like Ill take another planet today when the europeans start to log on in the afternoon. So please settle down get back in your streak boat and go back to beating up on some Davions.

Will do the Davions must be punished since all the Stiners left to hide in other time zones and behind other units coat tails chasing clan tech metas. since most of us clanners fought through the IS outranging the clan mechs, but you wouldn't know about that because = ur unit is a fake and ur a steam nooob,

Edited by UberStuka, 26 September 2016 - 09:27 AM.

#17 Bregor Edain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 263 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 09:53 AM

View PostRaptorCWS, on 26 September 2016 - 08:52 AM, said:

so what you are saying is that you do not know anything about the situation yet you are still willing to make comments about it. cool dude.

Because it still effects those who have nothing to do with it. Instead of handling issues like grown men they go about it like children would.

#18 Spider00x

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 348 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 26 September 2016 - 10:04 AM

View PostUberStuka, on 26 September 2016 - 09:03 AM, said:

Will do the Davions must be punished since all the Stiners left to hide in other time zones and behind other units coat tails chasing clan tech metas. since most of us clanners fought through the IS outranging the clan mechs, but you wouldn't know about that because = ur unit is a fake and ur a steam nooob,

My unit is fake, thats rich coming from a unit called 'evil', give me a break

1. step one get in a streak boat

2. step two send pugs in front to die

3. farm damage using streaks

Yeah wow your really blowing me away... dude truly *golf clap

and thats coming from a steam noob, truly what an amazing accomplishment... I would love to see a 12 man EVIL who would push? Why dont you try going IS for a while, someone told me they saw loken running a 9 streak archer...

please dig a little deeper next time old man, because your snaps are weak as hell.

Edited by Spider00x, 26 September 2016 - 10:04 AM.

#19 Leggin Ho

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 495 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationBristol, Va

Posted 26 September 2016 - 10:13 AM

Can't speak for the rest but I have played with Uber and he'll push every drop (sometimes alone lol). But really all the Merc unit's have at one time or another been annoyed because of the way the Loyalists voted because it made no sense, pop them in the mouth a few times and move on, they will either drop against you or disappear and we don't need that in this game mode for sure.

#20 RaptorCWS

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 144 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 10:29 AM

View PostBregor Edain, on 26 September 2016 - 09:53 AM, said:

Because it still effects those who have nothing to do with it. Instead of handling issues like grown men they go about it like children would.

the effect of more matches and matches against tech they do not normally get to face off against in FP... yea sounds like everyone in ghostbear loses because of this..... going about it like children? the mercs and loyalists that left are just taking back the planets we took from frr to be held under our new banner as a warm up for JF.

Edited by RaptorCWS, 26 September 2016 - 10:30 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users