3 replies to this topic

#1 Kyle Kowalski

• PipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 01:07 PM

Hi PGI,

first of all thanks for the event - it was nice to have FW going again.

Now the sour part: I did not get the Mech after investing almost 5 full days of FW.
I have every achivement but 2:
Light Mech KMDD
Assault Mech KMDD

not that i didnt try - i got a lot of KMDDs. Just no one seemed to drop these two mech classes on clan side. I got 3 Light Mech KMDDs - getting those even in some matches lead to people teamkilling each other to get them, because they where so rare. Yes there was on-purpose teamkills. It was about an AFK Light.

I could have used that Zeus. But I`ld be happy if you learn one thing from that - dont put a goal on something you cant influence. people have not dropped lights or assaults because the 240 cap caters extremely well to a mix of ebon jags, marauders, mad dogs, storm crows and novas. check your logs what people brought mostly. the sad part: i havent seen only two light clan mechs in 2 days worth of scout drops. even on gather, people prefer dropping a combat drop deck - mostly what i learned from public chat because other then a locust, clan has no ECM mech able to outrun really fast brawler mediums.

time for a clan light or some change regarding the event goals.

have a nice day and thanks for the event,
Kowalski

#2 VonBruinwald

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 21 September 2016 - 05:35 AM

View PostKyle Kowalski, on 20 September 2016 - 01:07 PM, said:

the sad part: i havent seen only two light clan mechs in 2 days worth of scout drops. even on gather, people prefer dropping a combat drop deck - mostly what i learned from public chat because other then a locust, clan has no ECM mech able to outrun really fast brawler mediums.

Did you not see all the ACH's? Clan Scouting drop decks are 60% Crows, 30% Cheetahs, 9% Misc-Meta, 1% skill.

#3 KodeRed

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 08:38 AM

It was too difficult for new players this time.
I was in almost constant to get mine done.
Too much...discouraging for new players and old alike.

#4 SmokeGuar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 450 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 02:29 AM

It has to be said, this was hardest event this year. It simply was not meant, that very new players achieve all goals of this event.

Might add that IS loyalist are advocating that IS has heavier FW deck. Result is: taking assault on Clan side is significant risk, on side IS bit smaller.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users