26Th Skye Rangers Needs Your Support

2 replies to this topic

#1 Lord Sparkle Bottom

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 05:24 PM

We are trying to get a good group running for CW to take it to those dirty jade falcons. We have a sister davion unit that we will drop with sometimes as well. We mostly play whenever, later on the weekdays but would like to talk with the entire unit and decide when everyone would like to do 12 man drops on the weekends.
We don't expect you to play every weekend. We mostly want to laugh and have fun. We all have Skype discord and team speak. Leave me a reply and let me know.
I broke off from a Davion unit not too long ago because they seemed much too serious and did t seem to enjoy the game. They only cared to be extremely serious. Yet they claimed they were a unit that mostly wanted to have fun. So I'm trying to do better than they did.

What id like to do is assemble a group of guys who would like to play the game for fun but at the same time want to get better at the game.I'd like to have lances specifically for doing scouting missions and have my lances set up so that you have the same 4-6 guys you play with the most in each lance( i say 6 because sometimes some people wont be able to play ) so that would make it so you can work on an extreme level of team work with that lance. We will also have a sister unit in House Davion that will do drops with us when we sometimes cant do full drops. That is all I'm trying to accomplish. I need leaders though. So as always feel free to reply. I'd appreciate everyone's feedback.

#2 Khalcruth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Steiner
  • Hero of Steiner
  • 808 posts
  • LocationYou gotta lose your mind in Detroit! Rock City!

Posted 26 September 2016 - 07:09 PM

I'd suggest popping in to the Steiner teamspeak hub, and maybe every getting yourself a channel set up there. You ought to be able to find more people to group up with, at the very least.

ts1.housesteiner.com

#3 Lord Sparkle Bottom

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 05:13 PM

i appreciate that man. thank you ill pop in to say hello.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users