Re: I Am Ready To Die Now.

3 replies to this topic

#1 Yanlowen Cage

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 637 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

Posted 30 October 2016 - 04:39 AM

That post was't me suiciding. It was a direct point to the fact that games are very lopsided. I have had many games were my teams dies so quickly it is like they tried to die. I was not running to die I was trying together away to stop and snap a screenie. And if you the MOD looks I died fighting. Point is people say game has been giving me crap teams. Others reply get gud or lurn skillz. Screen shot shows team failing. This here is your screen shot. Only thing I saw I did incorrectly was I forgot to blank out my Lance's names.

#2 Bombast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,709 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 05:08 AM

View PostYanlowen Cage, on 30 October 2016 - 04:39 AM, said:

This here is your screen shot.

I think you forgot something.

#3 Oldbob10025

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 831 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationOldfolks home

Posted 30 October 2016 - 05:15 AM

Look we all get crap teams but its a game and not all games if any are perfect with you being on a god team. Its how you take being on a crap team to lead them to a win thats what matters or just enjoying the game and having fun.

Last night I think we won about 3 our of 20 games and we had a blast none the less with different builds, running with different tactics, and just playing the game for what it is, A GAME... Once you get the stupid KDR(Kill death Ratios) or stats out of your mind, then its a totally new game and you have fun at what, you guessed it A GAME.

I've seen some people go bat sh*t crazy because they died or on a bad team and well they are going to go kill kittens when they are done but if you take it like a grain of salt and have fun then you will be a better person.

Have fun
Thats an order :)

#4 Yanlowen Cage

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 637 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

Posted 30 October 2016 - 05:41 AM

I am not worried about KDR or stats. I am just pointing out that the games where your team dies in the first minutes of the game are frustrating and the blow out wins are not satisfying. And that they happen rather a lot. So I am ready to die. as to even try and pull out a game were your are facing 9 to 1 odds is demoralizing. I BTW am a solid tier 3 and will probably never leave it as even if I have a good game and we lose I rarely raise in tier. Normally a break even or a loss in tier placement due to the team losing. I personally find the most exciting games to be those that are close. Not again blow outs one way or the other.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users