#22 Blackgodzilla

• PipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 04:35 PM

View PostSpider00x, on 02 October 2016 - 02:56 PM, said:

Seriously you guys are attacking Laio?

Kind of pointless for 3 groups of twelve to drop against the wolf planet that only has one group of twelve.

#23 BLOOD WOLF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 02 October 2016 - 04:41 PM

View PostBlackgodzilla, on 02 October 2016 - 04:35 PM, said:

Kind of pointless for 3 groups of twelve to drop against the wolf planet that only has one group of twelve.

If more showed up to fight others will come

#24 Spider00x

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 348 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 02 October 2016 - 06:20 PM

View PostBlackgodzilla, on 02 October 2016 - 04:35 PM, said:

um there are 3 groups defending..................................................

and again Liao with the smallest population who exactly is coming to defend that except for maybe skittle pugs

Edited by Spider00x, 02 October 2016 - 06:21 PM.

#25 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 08:14 PM

Trothkin!! Why are you ending the fight against Wolf and instead voting for fighting Liao? This is cowardice. it is the way of the clans to die in battle, so we should welcome fighting against a harden foe like Clan Wolf. If I continue see this cowardice I may offer myself as a bondsmen to clan wolf and fight on their side instead, I may just sacrifice my jade falcon star colonel rank to go to a better clan

Make Jade Falcon great again. Attack wolf!

Really we are getting no drops now except in wolf , all the JF loyalist units just want to pug smash and do ghost drops, their is a 12 man JF unit attacking the Liao planet of Zion against no Liao defenders right now...sad

Edited by Grimwill, 02 October 2016 - 08:46 PM.

#26 Spider00x

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 348 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 02 October 2016 - 11:15 PM

View PostGrimwill, on 02 October 2016 - 08:14 PM, said:

Trothkin!! Why are you ending the fight against Wolf and instead voting for fighting Liao? This is cowardice. it is the way of the clans to die in battle, so we should welcome fighting against a harden foe like Clan Wolf. If I continue see this cowardice I may offer myself as a bondsmen to clan wolf and fight on their side instead, I may just sacrifice my jade falcon star colonel rank to go to a better clan

Really we are getting no drops now except in wolf , all the JF loyalist units just want to pug smash and do ghost drops, their is a 12 man JF unit attacking the Liao planet of Zion against no Liao defenders right now...sad

I dont know who this guy is or what a Trothkin is but I like the cut of his gib. But yeah were just gonna keep drinking your milkshake and sapping your planets unless you decide to defend them. 54MR, Kcom, and D'C arn't going anywhere and as long as yall are stuck in loyalist contracts neither are you.

Only solution is really to attack... IDI jumped over to Wolf, more friends of hours the love a good scrap so there is plenty of love to go around sweetness.

XoXoXoxoxo
-s00x

Edited by Spider00x, 03 October 2016 - 12:15 AM.

#27 Chagatay

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 964 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 01:01 AM

View PostGrimwill, on 02 October 2016 - 08:14 PM, said:

Can't please everyone all the time I suppose. But Liao does happen to host the MS horde and friends at the moment so can't really blame people for fighting them.

View PostSpider00x, on 02 October 2016 - 11:15 PM, said:

I dont know who this guy is or what a Trothkin is but I like the cut of his gib. But yeah were just gonna keep drinking your milkshake and sapping your planets unless you decide to defend them. 54MR, Kcom, and D'C arn't going anywhere and as long as yall are stuck in loyalist contracts neither are you.

Only solution is really to attack... IDI jumped over to Wolf, more friends of hours the love a good scrap so there is plenty of love to go around sweetness.

XoXoXoxoxo
-s00x

Sure add even MORE MERCS to the side that already has enough. That's the ticket! Huehuehue, IDI will regret that decision soon enough. Just playing right into the two buckets solution put forth by PGI.

#28 Devil Fox

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationThe Fox Den

Posted 03 October 2016 - 01:24 AM

To be honest, as a solo pug merc player... both sides of the border are bad for the typical pug/solo player. Both sides only really field 12man teams at each other, some pickup games we can be fillers, but more often then not I'm sitting 15min+ hoping for a clan on clan game (from both sides of the border) to either see a 12man group pop into queue or to scrum up a game to be flat out stomped by a 12man on the other side.

You can claim it's great fun, it is in a unit, but for the general populace and more casual gamer it just signals that FP is a waste of our time. Sure unit on unit action is great, and I miss the clan on clan tech battles, but there is nothing to be had for the general player on these fronts. Unlike IS borders where at least games flow. This coming from a Clan based solo merc who played both sides of the border during my long weekend, and play sporadically in both NA and OCx time-zones.

#29 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 03 October 2016 - 04:38 AM

View PostBlackgodzilla, on 02 October 2016 - 08:06 AM, said:

In numbers? I haven't seen them drop in significant numbers in quite sometime. D'C is carrying the late night torch for yall right now, while RCW/MJ12 carries the times before that.

I also think it was a bad choice for a certain unit to vote to attack wolf - and then barely attack wolf because they are losing.

That's pretty much what I've seen.

1-2 matches. 2 losses, no further drops and then the vote changes back to to IS for another cycle (for PUG farming) and then comes back later on.

#30 BuckshotSchell

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 143 posts
  • LocationIn a private drop ship, on the way to your planet. Please have C-bills on hand.

Posted 03 October 2016 - 04:52 AM

I had some great drops this weekend, with D'C, CWI, BNB, and a couple other groups. Even a couple solo PUG groups. Thanks to all the units that had an open slot, and to the Jades that showed up to fight. It would be nice to be able to find some more queues with just pugs on both sides, because if you cant drop with a 10 or 11 man you end up waiting forever in queue, but atleast there is some action in FW again. If any Wolf units need one more to fill up the queue with them look me please.

#31 Daidachi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 461 posts
  • LocationThe Andromeda Initiative

Posted 03 October 2016 - 05:18 AM

View PostChagatay, on 03 October 2016 - 01:01 AM, said:

Sure add even MORE MERCS to the side that already has enough. That's the ticket! Huehuehue, IDI will regret that decision soon enough. Just playing right into the two buckets solution put forth by PGI.

Not really. IDI are EU based, whereas the other units are primarily NA. There's not a huge amount of overlap.

#32 Chagatay

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 964 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 01:49 PM

View PostDaidachi, on 03 October 2016 - 05:18 AM, said:

Not really. IDI are EU based, whereas the other units are primarily NA. There's not a huge amount of overlap.

As long as they find a corresponding EU falcon unit that may work out.

#33 Spider00x

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 348 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 03 October 2016 - 02:33 PM

So you guys are too chicken to fight me at night you vote for Steiner another faction that has no active night time units... nice, it be nice if 420 could actually take me in a square fight instead of attempting to make me ghost drop out wins on a planet you took during the day time.

Thats fine though ill ghost this mother out all night long and Ill smash anyone who gets in the defense que come at me bro

#34 -Mean Machine Angel-

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 195 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 03:24 PM

Meh..pointless.Angry people gonna angry

Edited by Mean Machine Angel x, 03 October 2016 - 03:36 PM.

#35 xX PUG Xx

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 03 October 2016 - 03:36 PM

View PostChagatay, on 03 October 2016 - 01:01 AM, said:

IDI will regret that decision soon enough.

Speaking in capacity as the CO of IDI......

Nope, not even a little :D

#36 flynia

• Pip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 19 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 03 October 2016 - 03:49 PM

It seems no matter which Faction or Attack Line we Vote that most of the time (Like 95% of it) that FP is dead for us Aussies during our Prime Time.

The only time I ever seem to be able to get decent FP Games is on the weekend in the morning... which I presume is Friday/Saturday Night in 'Yank Land'... and usually then I am busy enjoying the daylight hours with the wife.

WTB Moar action during the week in the AU Time Zone Posted Image

Edited by flynia, 03 October 2016 - 03:51 PM.

#37 Chagatay

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 964 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 04:11 PM

View PostxX PUG Xx, on 03 October 2016 - 03:36 PM, said:

Speaking in capacity as the CO of IDI......

Nope, not even a little Posted Image

I did correct myself didn't realize you were EU...jeez some people

#38 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 03 October 2016 - 05:35 PM

View Postflynia, on 03 October 2016 - 03:49 PM, said:

WTB Moar action during the week in the AU Time Zone Posted Image

Here here!

I've resigned myself to the fact that just can't happen anymore though.

By about 5pm AEST, it's dead till 11pm. You get maybe one game if you're lucky.
If I want FP I got no choice but to start at ~10am and go through till about 3pm-4pm (the US Prime) where the games start to dry up - on a weekend.

Or come home half blind on a Fri night and start about 2am until sun up lol.

There are lots of AU players but they are spread thin across so many units and thus factions, it's impossible really. The only fix for AU is the bucket system and really, I don't like that idea while Clan/IS balance feels this off. It'll just be IS getting stream-rolled more often than not.

Edited by justcallme A S H, 03 October 2016 - 05:36 PM.

#39 Spider00x

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 348 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 03 October 2016 - 07:07 PM

So its 11pm est and Im watching Jade falcon trying to hover attack a planet that they have at a 100% instead of jumping in the que for an insta match on the wolf attack planet... hrm..

#40 UberStuka

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 277 posts
  • LocationBRANDON, MISSISSIPPI

Posted 03 October 2016 - 07:39 PM

falcon V wolf

sad ****

been dropping 3-4 days now and ques just empty like crazy after a few losses on the wolf side

GGs RCW you guys actually give us a run for our money a few times. probably the closest matches we have ever seen...

Edited by UberStuka, 03 October 2016 - 07:58 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users