Thanks For The Sweet Mech Sale!

7 replies to this topic

#1 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 06:32 AM

Great move putting these on sale with the hero announcement.. I will be grabbing a summoner, to get ready for when the Loyalty mechs drop.. and at these prices, i might just buy a couple adders and kit-foxes too..

Darn you guys, and i was saving my bank to pick up modules!

#2 Plastic Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 224 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:00 AM

Yeah...same with me.
I was like...ok...I'll pick up a Summoner since the Loyalty rewards are coming. Then I watched (Junjashi?) video "Should I Buy?" and he said the S*it Fox was a pretty good deal. I'm a light pilot...don't care if it's IS or Clan....I just like a fun light.

SO...wound up getting the Summoner "Pride" and the Kit Fox "Purifier".

The freaking cool looking Dire Whale "Ultraviolet" is calling me...man that thing is BA looking.

All this and the Loyalty Mechs, the new clan releases.....dang!!

Plastic Guru

#3 Tordin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 01 October 2016 - 09:46 AM

View PostPlastic Guru, on 01 October 2016 - 09:00 AM, said:

Yeah...same with me.
I was like...ok...I'll pick up a Summoner since the Loyalty rewards are coming. Then I watched (Junjashi?) video "Should I Buy?" and he said the S*it Fox was a pretty good deal. I'm a light pilot...don't care if it's IS or Clan....I just like a fun light.

SO...wound up getting the Summoner "Pride" and the Kit Fox "Purifier".

The freaking cool looking Dire Whale "Ultraviolet" is calling me...man that thing is BA looking.

All this and the Loyalty Mechs, the new clan releases.....dang!!

Plastic Guru

Kanajashi Posted Image Love his videos, informative and interesting. Regarding the clan hero mechs

And I got myself the Uller hero and Daishi hero. No P2W (+100 armor, no heat builup, now THAT would be Pay to Win), just making the Kit foxes even more decent and giving the dire some symmetrical builds in arms for ballistics.

Edited by Tordin, 01 October 2016 - 09:48 AM.

#4 Felbombling

• 2,974 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 01 October 2016 - 10:08 AM

We get treated pretty well by PGI, as far as customer appreciation goes. My buddy is picking up the Kit Fox and will get a free Hellbringer, based on the Loyalty Rewards Program. He is pretty happy about the whole thing.

*** In before all the people who got screwed over by their purchasing habits on the Loyalty Program cascade in. Hey, I feel your pain. :P ***

#5 Bandilly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 635 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 10:42 AM

View PostJC Daxion, on 01 October 2016 - 06:32 AM, said:

Darn you guys, and i was saving my bank to pick up modules!

That's my problem, I've been trying to buy some much needed modules, but they keep putting mechs on sale. How about a module sale?

#6 VorpalAnvil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Cantillon Brewery

Posted 01 October 2016 - 02:23 PM

Mech bay sale when?

#7 CJ Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 222 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 03:29 PM

View PostBandilly, on 01 October 2016 - 10:42 AM, said:

That's my problem, I've been trying to buy some much needed modules, but they keep putting mechs on sale. How about a module sale?

haha.. no kidding.. that is why i was banking my money! So far all i did was buy the summoner.. I just spent my monies on Wave III then they announced this, so i will have to wait a few months at least. But it is making me want to spend that 20m+ i had banked on a couple of adders, and Kit-foxes.. so when i can afford to get the heroes i'm ready to go.. Also wanted to pick up a couple of dires too!

Darn you c-bill grind!

(whoops alt post.. was logging in to check my event status, making sure i got my check boxes)

Edited by CJ Daxion, 01 October 2016 - 03:33 PM.

#8 dervishx5

• The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 05:12 PM

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users