4 replies to this topic

#1 JediPanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,087 posts
  • LocationLost in my C1

Posted 08 October 2016 - 12:44 PM

Bored as heck going through my 70+ mechs to find out which IS mech has the longest range I decided to make and upload this video. the first nine minutes is pretty dull but after that the game pulls some odd things like a laser light show, super mario style double jump, and more air time than michel jordan. As for IS mech with longest lrm range it is the RVN-H at 1300m to the STK-5M's 1250m with quirks and level five range modules.

#2 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 08 October 2016 - 03:25 PM

No PowerPointWarrior please. It's hurting my soul.

#3 The Lost Boy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 585 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 03:53 PM

I played for 2 years on a machine that was 5-8 fps, lrming in the blr-1s was the only real thing I was good at.

#4 Imperius

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 5,747 posts
  • LocationOn Reddit and Twitter

Posted 08 October 2016 - 04:43 PM

View PostDeathlike, on 08 October 2016 - 03:25 PM, said:

No PowerPointWarrior please. It's hurting my soul.

....MY SOUL
Posted Image

#5 Shiroi Tsuki

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,205 posts
  • LocationCosplaying Ruby from Rwby in Aiur, Auckland, GA America, Interior Union, Mar Sara and Remnant

Posted 08 October 2016 - 06:45 PM

Oh Adun, I remember playing in my old potato and folding potato. Literally an average of 10 fps in game in the lowest of the low settings, 3 fps in CW if I'm lucky enough to get in after 5 minutes of waiting in the loading screen. I remember the days when I was Lurming my Cat and this... this Firestarter out of nowhere started shooting at me. I had two Medium Lasers but I was having so much FPS lag that I literally couldn't do anything. I watched him shoot me... destroy me... tearing me apart that I may as well just quit struggling, shut down and let him kill me. It was horrible.

Then there were those many times when I played CW, 1st Tukayyid in particular. I ended up dropping alone in pugs, attacking on that snow map against the Clanners. T-There were lots of explosions, I don't even know if it was friendly or enemy. Lots of lasers and shells flying over me, I would lag when I cross a large open of space and 10 seconds later, I would find myself having the best dirt nap of all time. Then there were cases when I would alpha into an enemy and later find out that an ally walked in my line of fire and end up getting killed all because of my 3fps. It's horrible, all of it is horrible. I literally had to leave my Mechs behind to heal my wounds and emotional scars.

I'm so triggered right now you might as well use me as a machinegun
pew pew pew

Posted Image

Edited by Shiroi Tsuki, 08 October 2016 - 06:46 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users