Too Close For Comfort | Match Critique Desired

No replies to this topic

#1 Zombie Gandhi

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 11:36 AM

So, I had a match the other night that ended up in my favor, but only just. I know close games happen, but I would like to try and mitigate that if at all possible. I know much of what might be said will be hindsight, so try not to bury me.

Some things to point out before I'm sure I get rightfully chastised.

1.) At around 3:25, I got a little confused with the mini-map. I saw the multiple mechs, but when the UAV expired, I saw shortly after a friendly killing an enemy. I wrongly assumed it was one of the aforementioned mechs, and continued over to try and make it a 2v1. As you'll see, I was wrong in my assumption.

2.) At around 4:25, I realize we have split groups on both teams. We're ahead on kills, and I thought to try and distract, delay, and put damage on what larger heavier mechs I could. Trading my 45 tons for something two times my size, in getting it hassled and held up, I thought, was not a bad idea. Keep it out of the main fight. This is why I didn't return to join the murderball.

3.) Belacose did really all the work at the end. I just got a little lucky.

If you all can find ways I can improve, or learn something from, please let me know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users