Can We Have Alternative Gameplay Mode To Collect Faction Bonuses , Like Mw4 Coliseum Battles ?

4 replies to this topic

#1 StarSauron

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:34 AM

Can we have Alternative gameplay mode to collect faction bonuses ,
like MW4 Coliseum Battles ?

Hi, if you want Faction Bonuses. You have to play faction play.
Its just not enjoyable after all.

I mean yes the free2play game is about to grind, but its just you spend more time with waiting than playing if you go for faction play.

Nobody does play scouting and Invasion takes forever to wait till you get a match.

Can we have another way to collect the Faction Bonuses ?

I mean can we have a mode where you play on a small map,
with Mech with minimum tonnage of 60 vs each other ?

Just 10 min battles of 4vs4 Heavy and Assault Mechs.

#2 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 11 October 2016 - 08:03 PM

Or PGI can make it so every time you win on QP, you get 100 faction bonus? This would probably further kill FP, but the mode is almost dead anyway.

#3 StarSauron

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 10:25 PM

View PostEl Bandito, on 11 October 2016 - 08:03 PM, said:

Or PGI can make it so every time you win on QP, you get 100 faction bonus? This would probably further kill FP, but the mode is almost dead anyway.

well even 10 Points "if your team win" in quick play would in my opinion be better than this Faction Play.

Yes Problems of the Faction Play have been mentioned several times, its just take long to wait and you don't get fair matches in Invasion.You just can't get by 12 random people 4 good mechs and a good team, vs a suqad of people who did organise themself.
The Scouting did fail because of the unfair Streak Crows.

So to fix the Faction Play, we need a fair mode , that doesn't need to wait too long.

A team of 4 people, who have 1 reliable mech is much more possible.
So 4 Atlas vs 4 Dire Wolfs, on a Small Map, why not ?

Maybe each month change the Max and Min weight.

Like December 75-100.
January 55-80.
February max 35.

#4 N0ni

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nightmare
  • The Nightmare
  • 2,357 posts
  • LocationIn a GTR Simulator Cockpit

Posted 11 October 2016 - 10:37 PM

View PostStarSauron, on 11 October 2016 - 10:25 PM, said:

The Scouting did fail because of the unfair Streak Crows.

Streak Crows are easy to deal with, shoot off both legs and problem solved. If anything i'd be more worried about a different team setup that works for both IS and Clan, that are frankly more efficient than RNG Streaks.

Now for the case of scouting being a failure? It's just not fun, like the rest of FP. I think most can agree this is the most prominent issue with FP being the failure it is today.

#5 RestosIII

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,322 posts
  • LocationDelios

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:05 PM

View PostN0ni, on 11 October 2016 - 10:37 PM, said:

Streak Crows are easy to deal with, shoot off both legs and problem solved. If anything i'd be more worried about a different team setup that works for both IS and Clan, that are frankly more efficient than RNG Streaks.

Now for the case of scouting being a failure? It's just not fun, like the rest of FP. I think most can agree this is the most prominent issue with FP being the failure it is today.

It also doesn't help that non-affiliated mercs can't do scouting jobs. Seems like one of the few things the Clans would ACTUALLY be fine with hiring a Merc to do theoretically, but nope. Have to be part of a unit for it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users