51 replies to this topic

#41 FallingAce

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 627 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 01:21 AM

View PostVan mw, on 23 October 2016 - 01:03 AM, said:

Where were you yesterday when we ghost dropped 4 times on your planet? Probably, we were at same place when you queued up.

• Doing daily challenge
  • Watching Cubs punch ticket to World Series
  • Taking a nap
Posted Image

#42 Tavious Grimm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 255 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:03 PM

Well now we have the Falcons pushing through, I propose we switch the vote to them. Not sure what will come of it, better then nothing though. We seriously need to figure out how to rally House Kurita.

#43 Koshirou

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 827 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:11 PM

Since no one attacks, it does not matter who we vote for. And neither does it matter if we "rally" to a defense against CJF, since assorted IS skittles would still lose the planets for us. And none of this matters even the teensiest bit even under this game's standards of "meaning" since factions will no longer exist in any meaningful fashion in a few months.

#44 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 04:13 PM

I'm increasingly fond of the idea of attacking the southern houses, as it will pull their pugs away from our boarders and protect us from having to carry their pugs in IS vs Clan games.

#45 MadC4t

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 108 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 October 2016 - 11:59 PM

Kurita in EU Timezone (dont know how other Timezones doin) forgot how to attack.
If there are attackers, not over 1 Dropship. So why should they attack? They cant get the planet alone in 2 - 3 hours.

If half of the cockroaches in Kurita that are on defending Planets would attack, we earn easily planet by planet back.
But now one cares. So did I.

What is with the great High-Council? Where are the orders? If there is anyone alive?
Where are the "go to the Kurita TS and swarm the Attacking Queues" voices?
Where are all the players who are listed as Kuritans?

Glad i am done with all this **** in 4 Days.
Posted Image

#46 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:38 AM

The High Council effectively disbanded at the conclusion of CW Phase 1 after Kurita had won.

Maybe when there's a CW worth caring about people will be back. Until then most of our units have better games to play together than this company's latest disaster.

Edited by Scoops Kerensky, 28 October 2016 - 05:38 AM.

#47 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 11 November 2016 - 07:43 AM

View PostScoops Kerensky, on 28 October 2016 - 05:38 AM, said:

The High Council effectively disbanded at the conclusion of CW Phase 1 after Kurita had won.

Maybe when there's a CW worth caring about people will be back. Until then most of our units have better games to play together than this company's latest disaster.

He isn't wrong. Once it was clear the rewards system was geared towards the MERCs and the bulk of NS already earned Rank 18 or higher in Kurita and the fights stopped long ago NS shifted between largely Kurita, FRR, CJF and back again. Since late CW 2 our stronger players largely went to the community run leagues like MRBC and we had a long run of success in season 6 and 7. We have started to finally come back but are still mostly focused on rebuilding through the competitive side of the game. Other than events I doubt NS will be back in FP in force while PGI diddles away. I hate saying it .... I've put 700 in over the last 4.5 years to an IP I love but it is what it is at this point.

#48 Murphy7

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, MA

Posted 11 November 2016 - 08:09 AM

It doesn't help that being Loyalist is essentially faction play prison with worse sexual experiences, but there we are. No one wants to share a cell with Long Tom.

A good portion of 9th Sword of the Dragon had stopped playing or played sporadically - while we were never a big player in the FP sweepstakes, the very poor incentives for faction loyalists did not help in the slightest.

Strangely enough, many of the stronger 9SD folks have gone over to NS (Ninth Sword, maybe? Posted Image ) - merc life is better than loyalist life in FP, not that many people are in FP at all.

Crock, I share some of your pain. I'm about $500 in, and have a hard time even wanting to log in anymore.

Edited by Murphy7, 11 November 2016 - 08:12 AM.

#49 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 11 November 2016 - 09:19 AM

View PostMurphy7, on 11 November 2016 - 08:09 AM, said:

It doesn't help that being Loyalist is essentially faction play prison with worse sexual experiences, but there we are. No one wants to share a cell with Long Tom.

A good portion of 9th Sword of the Dragon had stopped playing or played sporadically - while we were never a big player in the FP sweepstakes, the very poor incentives for faction loyalists did not help in the slightest.

Strangely enough, many of the stronger 9SD folks have gone over to NS (Ninth Sword, maybe? Posted Image ) - merc life is better than loyalist life in FP, not that many people are in FP at all.

Crock, I share some of your pain. I'm about $500 in, and have a hard time even wanting to log in anymore.

I understand fully Murph. The 9SD guys are always welcome and if this game revitalizes or some other BT game comes out the 9SD guys are free to return too if the glory days come back so to speak. Besides a chunk of the 9SD guys whom came to NS came over generally to try their hand at MRBC more than FP. You can blame Conreg of course.

Also ... 2 years ago the NS core considered moving talking to 9SD about shifting / moving to you guys as we were fed up with trying to manage a unit. I've taken a practical view about unit shifting. A few NS guys whom are still NS shifted units just to do FP or play on a different (their original team) for the next MRBC season. My view is friends are friends.

Right now NS is made up of a strong long time NS core ... lot of 3TL, Arkab, 9SD guys with a few 6RNT plus a strong group we picked up during our heavily active Faction Play time. If Faction Play ever came back strong and other units with old friends revitalized I'd support each player whom would leave to return to their home unit.

I agree being a loyalist in this game mode is like being trapped. MERC life just means we get to go full OP with the KDK-3s sometimes and Night Gyrs ... I love those mechs but the balance is completely borked right now.

#50 Saori Arai

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 24 posts
  • LocationSeoul, Korea

Posted 23 November 2016 - 04:37 AM

So we plannin?

#51 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 23 November 2016 - 05:43 AM

[IDI] has switched to loyalist so that some of our newer ranks can get some lp swag. We'll hang around at least until we find out whats going on with the future of FP.

So if there are (euro time) Kuritans looking to coordinate, hit up our enjin site and we'll try to fill any holes that are presented.

... wait, i think that came out wrong...

#52 Sadaaki Akamatsu

• Pip
  • Gunjin
  • Gunjin
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:02 AM

What is the current war plan?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users