29 replies to this topic

#21 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 18 October 2016 - 04:45 AM

Hmmm what to do first after work... take my Huntsmans scouting or BF1...

#22 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 05:02 AM

If we're turn coats it's because when we tried to push south with ghost bear we were stone walled by CGBI. It was ghost bear we wanted to make great but a certain element, who doesn't even really faction play, jammed up the vote for no reason other than spiteful behavior. We hard the mercs with us, like it or not for lore reasons we had the units and pilots for a hard push south and ghost bear blew it. So yes we left and took clan wolf south with the help of wolf allies. Clan wolf is set to surpass ghost bear gains in the next month. So from a lore perspective, since that's what you care about, we will be breaking the truce line in the next month. So yes we are ghost bears in exile, in exile from a clan that no longer represents clan values.

#23 GaelicWolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 150 posts
  • LocationStuck somewhere between a Fantasy and Reality

Posted 19 October 2016 - 03:43 AM

BNB, Thanks for the matches last night. Even though some of them were severe ***-whoopin's, a good time was had by the members of ARC7. Haven't had that much fun in FW in a long time. See you all on the battlefield.

#24 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 07:27 AM

07 Gaelic. You guys and mj12 made it incredibly difficult to push through 2 premades and it was literally down to the last match before ceasefire. Fortunetly for us we were able to come out on top. Keep working at your builds and DC, if you guys are that willing to fight, it's just a matter of time before you guys will be competitive with us.

#25 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 20 October 2016 - 12:11 PM

Alright, clearly BF1 won my attention. Time to grind some XP on my Huntsman in scouting...

#26 Natred

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 716 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationWest Texas

Posted 27 October 2016 - 07:12 AM

We should focus on taking the fight to the inner sphere to aquire more planets.

#27 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 27 October 2016 - 08:39 AM

I've been scouting on some Jade Falcons worlds, as there is actually a que there.

#28 Prototelis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 01:29 PM

Really just want to see FRR down to 4 planets and kept there for months.

#29 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 09:34 AM

We bee more wolves to widen the area BNB cut through ghost bear/Steiner/FRR. Please help us out guys. We want to cut are way down to terra but we can't do it alone

#30 ORGAZMATRON

Rookie

• The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSouthern Ontario

Posted 04 November 2016 - 10:25 AM

What's really needed are three complete Wolf Clan units, and you go with the group that wants what you do.
One that wants to reclaim and finish Steiner. Another that doesn't mind inter clan battles against Bear Clan, and another that wants to start on new I.S. territories. I know there are more than 36 active Clan Wolf members so we should have the people needed. And the Merc's can join in wherever they please. We can even join as Merc's ourselves in the other units if your own is not available.

The other issue when it comes to interacting with other Clans, Like Bear clan, as was mentioned, if they are notified that we need to take a planet in their conquered territory, they may allow us to take it by forfeiting and not joining the fight. And when they need to get by in one of our conquered zones, we return the favor. It's just a matter of coordinating the action.

Personally, If it was up to me I would play Faction exclusively just because it allows me to spend time in different mechs every game and you can earn more MC per session..

Another side issue is that I just wish we had the ability to choose which specific planets we want to take so that we could select strategically. That way we could avoid Clan vs Clan clashes by picking our way around territories we have no intent on.

I would like to hear back with others opinions. We need to start a conversation amongst Wolf Clan members to get things started.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users