#1 Kaio Pryde

• PipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:56 PM

Posted Image

Jade Falcon - Gamma Galaxy [JFGG] formerly Jade Falcon Prime

Recruiting active loyalist clan pilots to fill our roster.

We're a friendly and knowledgeable unit.
Actively building a community of pilots to play and enjoy MWO with.
We are a casual and coordinated unit.
We focus on both public and faction warfare drops.

Our only requirements are
Teamspeak is a must.
Forum check-ins atleast once a week
Respectful demeanor towards your fellow unit mates.

We offer training for people that wish to progress their gameplay experience as well.

Prime Hours : 9pm to 2am EST.
Discord : https://discord.gg/BAcFu9r

Edited by Kaio Pryde, 08 January 2017 - 03:38 PM.

#2 SwiSSchriS

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 03:44 AM

I would love to join.. live all the way in japan. but the time difference is no problem.. because I work afternoons and evenings. love the game and I am really tired drooping with people who don't really communicate together. left a message in team speak but got no answer. so how can i get in touch with you guys.. ??Posted Image

#3 Kaio Pryde

• PipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 59 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 03:24 PM

Could also add kaio pryde in game

Is this your in game name? I'll try to add you as well.

#4 SwiSSchriS

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 05:21 PM

SwiSSchriS is my in game name. i send you a friend request in MMO. looking forward for a friendly chat.

#5 Kaio Pryde

• PipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:24 PM

Still Recruitting..

#6 Far Reach

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tracker
  • The Tracker
  • 135 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 02:29 PM

Far Reach

-Jenner 2c
-Shadowcat b
-HuntsmanPK
-MadDog Prime.

All mastered, all fully kitted out. Jade falcon livery on all.
I do SRM, streak and LRM's, but also have contingency load-outs in reserve.

Been playing for 2 years, wasting away in quick play.

I can do better.
Provide me a purpose.

#7 Kaio Pryde

• PipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 01:06 PM

Still Actively Recruitting...

#8 Garfish

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 November 2016 - 06:02 PM

Ill hop in the TS today.

#9 TotalN00B

• Pip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 09:57 AM

I drop with you guys now and again. Although my refusal to join ANY unit is my main point of RP, I am JF loyalist and am on everyday so if u need an extra pilot QP/FP just lemme know..several of your guys have me on Flist but feel free to add if you have not.

#10 XZIVR

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:51 PM

I am interested. Originally a founder, I have resumed playing earlier this year after a couple years off. I am almost at the top of tier 3. A mature player, with comms, and active during your primetime hours several nights a week. I have been a solo player all this time but am getting tired of the uncoordinated pug matches and wish to function as part of a team. I would appreciate your consideration.

#11 Ravenshield

• Pip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 17 posts
  • LocationDenver, Colorado

Posted 12 December 2016 - 09:37 AM

This seems like the perfect unit to inducted into. I am a founder who has played off and on for most of the past 4 years. Although my longest break is this past one. I am just coming back from 10 months away from the game. I'm looking for a unit that drops together, either QP or FW. I just want to drop and kill with coordination. This game can be awesome if played in a coordinated fashion or it can suck the life out of you in QP where everybody does their own thing. I have roughly 20 clan mechs, but I usually stick with pew-pew or dakka-dakka.

Please send me an invite.

#12 LOAKNAR COSMOWRECK

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 12:03 AM

Relatively new to the game, but cottoning to it with an intensity. Unit cohesion and communication is awful in quick play, and I don't personally know many who play this game. Read about half of the BattleTech novels back about 10 years ago, so going clans was obvious, and picking this one was too.

LOAKNAR COSMOWRECK is tag in game. I have TS set up (though have never used it) and discord. Any who read this feel free to send an in-game friend request.

I mostly run ACH-PRIME(C), but also field WHK-C(S) and ZEU-6T(S), if that matters.

Edited by LOAKNAR COSMOWRECK, 16 December 2016 - 12:06 AM.

#13 nekem

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 08:40 AM

i would like to join, i have pugged with you in the past, i have a good invasion drop deck but need to get new mechs for scouting as the stormcrow is too heavy now

#14 Skipmagnet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 12:39 AM

Dropped in solo Q with a guy from JFGG yesterday... Was not fun. He ranted on coms, called the team idiots and then insisted the lack of ecm was the reason for the defeat, rather than two of our three assaults getting left behind and wolf-packed. I was eyeing this unit for an application, they are certainly off my list now (not that I'm some catch or anything).

Remember: If you wear the tag, you are part of the face of the unit. Your actions affect the perception people have of the unit.

#15 Pepper Nobu

• Pip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:37 PM

PILOT: pepper nobu

looking for unit/group (im sick of uncoordinated PUGS, one can only do so much for the team)
FP vet beta2
progression: 95% star coronel
current JF rank: trinary nova captain
casual player
currently a lowly T2 pilot... (not enough 420 fuel and too much experimental loadouts 8) )
on sometimes
off most of the time (TitanFall2 anyone?)
100+mechs mixed clan and IS ( clan heavy inventory with masters on most and full modules)
over 100m cbill in reserve
no BS no drama just here to grind metal and im out of bubble gum

msg or whatever if in need of a pilot who follows REASONABLE orders, can shoot and can understand the mechanics of the game

always willing to learn more

and for the love of god NO POLITICS!!!

#16 Pepper Nobu

• Pip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 02:02 PM

View PostJesus McEvedy, on 16 February 2017 - 01:08 AM, said:

It says need to verify before being able to post.... but I have the app and I see your group...

Pepper
Expect a pending invite! Also, make sure you check out our Discord at https://discord.gg/BAcFu9r

#17 Graeys

Rookie

• The Thumper
  • The Thumper
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:23 PM

Just coming back to mwo after a year hiatus, would love to join a unit like this.
Prefer lrms, have a decent amount of mechs to play with, and have been a loyalist to JF since they brought i clans.

Same as many replying to this, kinda gettin sick of Pugs, would love to work with a team and do my part.

Thanks

#18 Seth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 785 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:41 PM

Hi Graeys. By far the best way to reach us is to join our discord server. Just follow this link (discord.clanjadefalcon.com) and it should get you into our server. Let's see if I can get you outta that LRM comfort zone.

#19 Edward Hazen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 255 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:08 PM

Seyla trothkin! I am busy working on assembling a halfway decent drop deck (on a budget). I may look to join a loyalist unit eventually.

#20 JDNight

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:06 PM

Newer player here. Have a few Timberwolves and a few Shadow Cats. I like to play mid-short range. I am also looking to join a loyalist unit. Mind if I stop over on your discord server?

Edited by JDNight, 01 April 2017 - 02:12 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users