#41 Willothius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 187 posts
  • LocationThe Great Mechbay In The Sky.

Posted 30 October 2016 - 09:29 AM

View PostDee Eight, on 30 October 2016 - 07:21 AM, said:

...what was done in the past isn't done any longer, and thus what I posted is in fact, accurate and true to the game today.

View PostDee Eight, on 29 October 2016 - 07:42 AM, said:

Oh since it was asked and not answered...they don't discount 1-shot patterns ever

They used to put 'em on sale, so "ever" doesn't apply here. It's okay to admit a mistake from time to time Posted Image

Edited by Willothius, 30 October 2016 - 09:30 AM.

#42 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,643 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 30 October 2016 - 03:58 PM

View PostDiddi Doedel, on 30 October 2016 - 04:42 AM, said:

Any word yet when the new halloween warhorn is available for sale? It still shows the phoenix warhorn instead. At least when you use the sale filter.

For Sale is when there is a discount for the item but the Halloween warhorn is available for purchase for 750mc, and it is called the Jack-O'Lantern Warhorn.

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 30 October 2016 - 04:00 PM.

#43 4chtun9

• Pip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 08:13 PM

View PostD V Devnull, on 30 October 2016 - 04:05 AM, said:

Doesn't need to be. That one's cb-purchasable, and doesn't cost you any mc to have. Posted Image

No colors need to be on sale, but Basic Colors do go on sale. What you pay with is independent of them saying that Oranges are on sale, when they currently are not.

Or have a laugh at your own inability to have figured out that what was done in the past isn't done any longer, and thus what I posted is in fact, accurate and true to the game today.

"EVER" - this word does not mean what you think it means.

#44 RAM

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Resolute
  • The Resolute
  • 2,018 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 31 October 2016 - 06:10 AM

Or have a laugh at your own inability to have figured out that what was done in the past isn't done any longer, and thus what I posted is in fact, accurate and true to the game today.

Every time I read one of your posts, I am reminded that you are the reason the government had to fire the school board.

Pray tell what is your source that they have ceased sales on One-shot patterns? Posted Image

RAM
ELH

#45 YUyahoo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 02:44 PM

I too am curious what source you have to verify that PGI will no longer do anything that they have done in the past with regards to sales and promotions. The last time I recall seeing a oneshot pattern on sale was during Christmas 2015 on the snowflake pattern (50% off permanent and oneshot patterns) but shortly before that (around fall/early winter) PGI had many other oneshot patterns on sale. Who provides you with this information Dee Eight? Does PGI communicate with you directly? Have you been hired on by them to moderate chat? I'm sorry if I missed that but I would like to know who is giving you this information?

Edited by YUyahoo, 31 October 2016 - 03:21 PM.

#46 Intrepid

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 265 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 06:13 PM

You make it too easy, but I have to get in on this so the next time 1shots do go on sale I can call you out again!

#47 Cy Mitchell

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 02:19 PM

OK. You got me. I had to buy some MC so I could grab a color that I have been coveting for my camo theme. Thanks for the sale. I hope to see colors and patterns sales a little more often in the future.

#48 Intrepid

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 265 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 05:21 PM

View PostDee Eight, on 29 October 2016 - 07:42 AM, said:

they don't discount 1-shot patterns ever

With the one-shot patterns on sale just wanted to remind everyone how Dumb8 he really is!

#49 LT. HARDCASE

• The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,706 posts
  • LocationDark Space

Posted 25 August 2017 - 06:07 PM

Man, you're petty enough to have seriously sat on that post, until they had another one shot sale?

Congrats.

#50 Ertur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 565 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 06:46 PM

View PostLT. HARDCASE, on 25 August 2017 - 06:07 PM, said:

Man, you're petty enough to have seriously sat on that post, until they had another one shot sale?

Congrats.

Nothing says: "Classy" the way that liking your own posts does. Look at who likes the post you were responding to. Then look at who wrote it.

Classy.

Edited by Ertur, 25 August 2017 - 09:49 PM.

#51 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts
  • LocationIs Being Obscured By ECM

Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:29 PM

View PostErtur, on 25 August 2017 - 06:46 PM, said:

Nothing says: "Classy" the way that liking your own posts does. Look at who likes the post you were responding too. Then look at who wrote it.

Classy.

Maybe he just appreciates his own joke? If it were several months in the making, I would like my own smartassness, too, especially after maturing for several months and developing new layers of character and complexity.

#52 Ertur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 565 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 09:49 PM

Some witticisms age well, like a good cheese or fine wine. Most, however, simply rot like a half-empty gallon of milk left sitting in the sun for a couple of days.

And it happens on his other posts, too. Every single one I can find.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users