#1 Clownwarlord

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,410 posts
  • LocationBusy stealing clan mechs.

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:48 AM

First go here: http://mwomercs.com/...40#entry5331340

Scroll down to Looking Ahead and read what is there. I would like to point out some of what is there is what was announced to keep interest of the community back at steam launch. Back CW re-work in April town hall and the town hall in March. So yeah, this brings me to my question(s). What items on this list still have a viable chance of making it into the game? What of those items have a viable chance of making it into this game in a relative short amount of time (next month or two)?

Last question, what other things has been forgot over time that have been announced by PGI?

I would like to point out my feelings towards much of the announcements PGI has made over the years and pushed back I get a feeling that they will never come.

* needed a space to get url to work

Edited by Clownwarlord, 27 October 2016 - 06:48 AM.

#2 VATER

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 156 posts
  • LocationEYE OF TERROR

Posted 27 October 2016 - 07:40 AM

LoL...you were here during closed BETA? I am so done to give a MOMMY at promisses given...so done. We were promissed so much and yes now I am a salty grumpy founder.

#3 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 27 October 2016 - 07:50 AM

IK (Inverse Kinetics) is realistically a "next year" thing due to the amount of actual programmers that would be tasked of dealing with it (which is closer to "not enough").

Edited by Deathlike, 27 October 2016 - 07:50 AM.

#4 Bud Crue

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,893 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 27 October 2016 - 08:04 AM

Well maybe aspects of ED some time. It is on hold merely after all.

He already said the revamp to assault is going to be a new mode rather than a rework.

NGNG podcast #145 Russ outlined his "improvements" to CW/FW: 4(8?...Idr) planets, 2 buckets, all maps, QP with respawn. Assuming that Russ's "view at the time" is still his view, we can expect that shi7show to happen sooner than the others.

IK is something they had before (so I am told) so I don't know why it would be so hard to put back in now. So based on that level of ignorance, I expect we will get this as well.

Skills tree is going to be the big announcement (I guess) at mechcon, but I have no faith that it will actually happen regardless of what it is described at at mechcon. Seeing is believing, and even then it may very well be a "2.0" version of the mech skills "tree" we already have, in which case I don't care.

The rest seems fairly minor so probably will happen. Except the lobby/search screen split for CW. I expect that to be dumped in light of the fact that there is no need to bother with it in light of the changes Russ has stated are to occur for the rest of CW.

Meh.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users