The Tyr Battlegroup: F. R. R. Faction Warfare Night!

35 replies to this topic

#21 Duke Einholt

• PipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 10:53 AM

Just a reminder Friday is Faction warfare night on the FRR TS hub come join us if you can good fun for all. Thank you Isen and Mech the Dane for setting this up, good hunting all.

Duke Einholt
2323 Reggies

#22 LordLeto

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 104 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:18 PM

Fun was had tonight, went 3 of 4 with ISEN players calling the drops in the group I was in. Thanks for the calls!

#23 Irishtoker

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 102 posts
  • LocationIn a hole at the bottom of the Nexus.

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:29 AM

I am hoping there be Longships a' Cruising tonight! My Invasion Drop Deck has been dusted off, modules added and cockpits outfitted with dangley decorative flair.

#24 Starbomber109

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 387 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 12:01 PM

I was supper tired when I logged in last night, so much so that I fell asleep on my desk after the last invasion drop, with no memory of us winning or losing, but good times all around, thanks to Neb for coaching me. :P

Edited by Starbomber109, 14 January 2017 - 12:02 PM.

#25 nehebkau

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:15 AM

View PostStarbomber109, on 14 January 2017 - 12:01 PM, said:

I was supper tired when I logged in last night, so much so that I fell asleep on my desk after the last invasion drop, with no memory of us winning or losing, but good times all around, thanks to Neb for coaching me. Posted Image

I am pretty good at falling asleep at they keyboard.... padded desk ftw.

#26 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 09:40 AM

awesome, I just defected from clan jade falcon to join the FRR. So if you see that storm trooper with that spinning melee weapon yelling "TRAITOR" he is probably referring to me. But looking forward to dropping with the kungsarme

#27 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 28 January 2017 - 04:33 AM

Another successful Friday night for the RKA & DCMS

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#28 LordLeto

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 104 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 09:19 PM

Friendly reminder that ISEN has been keeping this going.

Thanks to the ISEN callers tonight, had a good run of it.

#29 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:19 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's not just ISEN though. There's usually 2-3 other groups dropping at the same time.

#30 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:49 PM

Can we post screenies of all our wins against your lot tonight? That was the only one we lost against them :P

Just stirring :D

Was good fun games tonight/today. Good to see teams out and about to play on US Fri/Sat Oceanic.
Although we might be back IS again next week haha.

#31 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:59 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 14 April 2017 - 11:49 PM, said:

Was good fun games tonight/today. Good to see teams out and about to play on US Fri/Sat Oceanic.
Although we might be back IS again next week haha.

I am sure they enjoyed their matches against you as well.

I wasn't in any of the drops so I only have the screen shots people forward to me.

#32 Don T

• PipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 10:10 PM

Well... gratz to ISEN for being confirmed trashtalking deucebags when they fight pugs in FW.

You can especially thank Sezneg for that. I will send you screenshots if requested.

Thank you for ruining peoples experience.

#33 nehebkau

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:41 PM

View PostDon T the precious little snowflake, on 25 August 2017 - 10:10 PM, said:

Well... gratz to ISEN for being confirmed trashtalking deucebags when they fight pugs in FW.
You can especially thank Sezneg for that. I will send you screenshots if requested.

I think your screen shot will not show the part where your side continuously baited us in chat and simply show a response after numerous times players on your side trash-talked our side -- across 2 games none the less! If you can't take the trash-talk coming your way then your side should not initiate it. Having said that, I suspect that the in-game chat items that badly hurt your feelings and scarred you so severely that your experience was ruined, were probably directed at another player on your side. Could it be that you just quickly took offense because you are angry that a group, working together, proved to be a tough opponent for a 'group of pugs' not working together? Faction warfare is probably not the right place for people whose feelings get hurt easily or for people who want things to be fair -- there is no fair in FW there is only the brutal realization that sometimes you are the windshield and sometimes you are the bug.

If you have a real issue with anything that is said in-game I would recommend that you contact mech warrior online support and provide them with the approximate date and time of the game and let them review the chat logs to see if any violation has occurred. The Support people at PGI do an excellent job and you can rest assured that they take every issue raised by players seriously.

Edited by nehebkau, 26 August 2017 - 09:54 AM.

#34 Cruxs

• PipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 93 posts
  • LocationMy parents basment.

Posted 26 August 2017 - 08:28 AM

View PostDon T, on 25 August 2017 - 10:10 PM, said:

Give me a break Don T, the 6 man group on your team began the trash talking because we beat them the match before and they were salty about it. We finally started talking trash back to shut them up, which they did. Don't come over here all sanctimonious like Isen is just a bunch of "deucebags" (not sure what this means two bags is that an insult?) We generally don't enjoy stomping on pug groups. Any and all of the talk was directed at the said 6 man group.

If you were not part of that 6 man group sorry you had a bad match, but you know full well what happened. You and your team literally hid and trash talked us the whole match. If you are part of the 6 man group who started it... vov meh grow up and move on, its a game.

#35 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 09:18 AM

Just a reminder;

The Tyr Battlegroup continues to drop on Friday Night (ISEN led) and Sunday evening (RSOR) led.

Come to the Kurita/FRR Hub and join in the fun*.

*warning, we apparently sometimes hurt clanner feelings when we pound them into dust.

#36 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 27 July 2018 - 10:17 PM

will try and be there

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users