Clan Mechs Vs Is Mechs In Terms Of C-Bills

23 replies to this topic

#1 Tokkar

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 10:51 PM

Hi all,

New player just completed Cadet games - 20 mln C-Bills. I have been reading on internet stuff. But more I read more questions I have Posted Image

a ) If I buy CLAN mech means I pay every time for XL engine and other "right" stuff, because CLAN mechs come almost ready for battle?
b ) If I buy IS mech which is way cheaper but I will still have to buy all that good stuff but only 1 copy of it, then I can re-use it in other mechs. So with clan mechs I don't have to reuse XL engine, because I pay for it each and every time I buy CLAN mech.

And because I need at least 3 mech variants to unlock elite skills I could get away cheaper with IS mechs just re-using engines and equipment between variants. With CLAN mechs I won't have to re-use as much because I get it in every mech... but I have to pay for it multiple times.

So if I go with IS mechs it will be cheaper in long run. Less convenient but cheaper.

And probably I should play mechs I enjoy playing not matter whether they are CLAN or IS, but still these questions bug me.

Edited by Tokkar, 28 October 2016 - 10:52 PM.

#2 Tier5 Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 03:05 AM

Every now and then mechs go for sale -35%, sometimes a bunch of mechs(4-8), sometimes whole weight class.

Medium mechs were on sale in middle of July, light mechs were one sale late July. Assults in August and heavy mechs in September. The sales and other similiar events are not announced beforehand, and they usually last about a week.(exception is events related to injection/delivery of new mechs, in which people get the new mechs they've pre-ordered in advance with real money, you always know some event will run when new mechs are delivered)

So nearly every month there should be at least some mechs on sale. Last we had a small bunch of Clan mechs on sale at start of October, two chassis from each four weight class. I'd say there are good chances for some sales in first or second week of November. The game economy kinda depends on it. People need to have a reason to buy MCs with real money, that reason is mechbays, and the need for mechbays comes from selling mechs for C-Bills, for which the 65% sale price is essential as their face value is too expensive.

Now eventually if you enjoy the game and play it often, you will get quite a lot of C-Bills. You will be more limited by mechbays for buying new mechs.

For clan omnimechs, if you look at the 100% prices they will probably be quite more expensive. At 65% prices, they are less expensive, as you will never have the slightest temptation to try out different engine size.

With Clan omnimechs you will probably spend a lot more C-Bills buying weapons, than with IS mechs. And then there are modules. Many good modules are pretty expensive, and when you have several mechs, you will either need to swap them out constantly or buy several.

Over about 2700 games I have accumulated about 370 million C-Bills. I have 18 million at hand and 9 Clan omnimechs and 2 IS battlemechs. I have sold a total of maybe 5-8 Clan omnimechs after basicing them, since in practice you can have one or two chassis and have all possible combinations with omnipods. Only two mechs I've bought with their full price, other was about 2 million and other 10 million.

So I'd estimate half of the C-Bills have went on mechs with their 65% price, second half split equal into weapons and modules. Omnipods have cost some too but that's quite little I think. That's when you concentrate on Clan omnimechs. It would be different story with IS mechs. Bu yeah even with all sales and that, I think Clan mechs are more expensive.

As long as the first mechs you get are good enough, you won't have so much problem with C-Bills.

#3 Tokkar

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 04:05 AM

@Teer Kerensky thank you for your reply!

I'll look for mech on sale. But as I am new and don't own any mechs. I won't understand value of mech on sale, whether it's good (ok I can look that up on youtube, so it's no problem), but more importantly whether I will enjoy playing it... is it my mech?

I came up with my question by looking up store and thinking why IS is way less expensive than CLAN. Then I looked up internet and found people saying that in CLAN you get a lot of good things you will have to buy anyway. So if one buys IS mech way cheaper than CLAN mech he will have to invest in modules engines and then IS mech is not going to be cheaper than CLAN mech.

Then I thought that some things can be swapped between mechs. In example engine. If I buy CLAN mech I am getting that engine and paying for it even though I could take engine I already have from another mech. So if I buy clan mech I pay over and over for modules that I might already have in my garage?

Edited by Tokkar, 29 October 2016 - 04:07 AM.

#4 Tier5 Kerensky

• Bridesmaid
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 04:30 AM

Modules I referred to are different than equipment. Clan and IS mechs all have modules, weapon modules are spesific to tech and less expensive, but the most expensive modules are shared like seismic sensor. They need to first be unlock using GXP and then bought and installed.

I think good performance is strongly related to how much you enjoy playing with a particular mech. Once that is covered, comes variety and own personal style and preferences like that.

I think once you go down on either road, you will likely be OK with it, you get used to one tech and how to use it.

#5 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 04:58 AM

View PostTokkar, on 28 October 2016 - 10:51 PM, said:

Hi all,

New player just completed Cadet games - 20 mln C-Bills. I have been reading on internet stuff. But more I read more questions I have Posted Image

a ) If I buy CLAN mech means I pay every time for XL engine and other "right" stuff, because CLAN mechs come almost ready for battle?
b ) If I buy IS mech which is way cheaper but I will still have to buy all that good stuff but only 1 copy of it, then I can re-use it in other mechs. So with clan mechs I don't have to reuse XL engine, because I pay for it each and every time I buy CLAN mech.

And because I need at least 3 mech variants to unlock elite skills I could get away cheaper with IS mechs just re-using engines and equipment between variants. With CLAN mechs I won't have to re-use as much because I get it in every mech... but I have to pay for it multiple times.

So if I go with IS mechs it will be cheaper in long run. Less convenient but cheaper.

And probably I should play mechs I enjoy playing not matter whether they are CLAN or IS, but still these questions bug me.

Welcome to MWO.

More or less, that's about right. With the way the game has up between 3 and 19 times the front loaded firing rates of the source material
Spoiler
and two times (or greater due to quirks) the armor and structure of the source material, many of the stock IS builds do require a lot of upgrading. Even the Clan builds often require quite a bit of modification.

Clan Battlemechs (like IS Battlemechs) can have their parts changed so you could go and change said engine.
Even with the IS you'd end up doing something similar.

Clan Omnis can't change the engine out at all, so there's that...

Keep in mind though, as "cheap" as IS mechs are, if you had to go out and get the parts separate from the mech you will be paying more in cbills.
For example, the Shadowhawk 5M has double heatsinks, xl engine, etc... but if you got those separate and tried to put them on a SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper Shadowhawk model.... you're paying so much more to get each part separately. Many XL engine prices get slashed by anywhere from half to two-thirds and the double heatsink "tax" for changing to double heatsinks is just left out of the price.

In other words, those Clan mechs could be a lot more than they are if you had to get the parts separate... and the price of the IS mechs if you do a major overhaul can equal out or hit you harder. So it isn't as cut and dry as "if I go IS I save money." You'll spend your cbills quickly either way so go for the ones you like. Don't let your funds choose where you go. Most of all, don't let "Meta mechs" choose for you. What some group of quacks decides is the most efficient, is far from the most fun.

-------

If it gives any weight, I've been playing since July 2012, I have 212 mechs currently and I have sold many and reacquired some, and there are exactly two people on the MWO forums that have been rewarded the "Welcoming Committee" title.
Posted Image
Good luck out there. Posted Image

Edited by Koniving, 29 October 2016 - 05:03 AM.

#6 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 05:12 AM

View PostTokkar, on 29 October 2016 - 04:05 AM, said:

@Teer Kerensky thank you for your reply!

I'll look for mech on sale. But as I am new and don't own any mechs. I won't understand value of mech on sale, whether it's good (ok I can look that up on youtube, so it's no problem), but more importantly whether I will enjoy playing it... is it my mech?

I came up with my question by looking up store and thinking why IS is way less expensive than CLAN. Then I looked up internet and found people saying that in CLAN you get a lot of good things you will have to buy anyway. So if one buys IS mech way cheaper than CLAN mech he will have to invest in modules engines and then IS mech is not going to be cheaper than CLAN mech.

Then I thought that some things can be swapped between mechs. In example engine. If I buy CLAN mech I am getting that engine and paying for it even though I could take engine I already have from another mech. So if I buy clan mech I pay over and over for modules that I might already have in my garage?

I only bother with hero sales and mech sales that include cbill price reductions. You are correct in asking though whether a mech is meant for you. Share a bit about how you play both here and in other games. Also a bit about your experiences with the trials. I'll try to hook you up with a few suggestions.

It is true you cannot buy mechs themselves in just parts or shells akin to MW1. Would be so damn much more convenient. Some sell the extra parts, others horde them. Myself I'm perpetually at a shortage for parts and am often broke when I make major modifications, mainly because I foolishly sold a bunch of parts early on to get new mechs quicker.

Also -- there are things called modules to tack in which do not come with the mechs so that word may cause confusion. To elaborate these are things like sensor enhancements, picture-in-picture zooms, weapon modifications (range, firing rate), mobility, etc. You're limited in that you can only have 1-3 of each 'category' of enhancement... and it is quite difficult to get these early on.

--------

If you're worried about funds, there are many things you can do to enhance your income. Fighting as part of the group for example is the easiest. Or separate from the group, sporting a TAG or if you're more daring a NARC, then 'mark' targets for your allies for decent cash payouts. Or simply TAG/NARC for your own missile locks for slightly less but still very useful rewards (that get better if others also use your TAG and NARC for their missiles). Deliberately destroy extra body parts occasionally when the time and situation calls for it. Go more for DPS-oriented builds than heavy hitters as the damage spread pays out pretty sweetly. Try to kill things that are killing your allies (huge payouts there), works even if someone else gets the kill. Get a shot in on every single enemy, because when they die, there's a payout for your contribution no matter how small.

I know the days of making 3 million in a match are long gone (my personal record; through spotting assists back when they paid 6,500 each and had unlimited payouts; this was during repair and rearm in 2012), however even today with enough luck and skill I've managed slightly over 470,000 in several quickplay matches without premium time or hero mech rewards, and with rewards I've net 618,000 once in a quickplay match. Faction Play can net quite a bit more but I would wait on that until you have four mechs that you're confident in that weigh 260 tons or less.

This said, amounts of 187,000 to 284,000 are relatively more typical to give you an idea of what most players earn per match, including myself on days that just aren't my best (which is most).

Edited by Koniving, 29 October 2016 - 05:53 AM.

#7 Tokkar

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 02:14 AM

Thank you all for very useful info! I ended up buying Hellbringer because video "New Player Guide: Which Mech To Buy First? - MechWarrior Online" by BlackhawkSC on youtube. Love it. Never did anything close to this in trial mechs.

Mech' Matches Played Wins Losses Ratio Kills Deaths Ratio Damage Done XP Earned Time Played
CRAB CRB-27B 1 0 1 0.00 0 1 0.00 32 91 00:03:48
DRAGON DRG-5N 1 0 1 0.00 1 1 1.00 289 208 00:09:14
EBON JAGUAR EBJ-PRIME 14 3 10 0.30 3 11 0.27 2,954 6,992 01:36:48
GRASSHOPPER GHR-5H 1 0 1 0.00 0 1 0.00 151 182 00:07:07
HUNCHBACK IIC HBK-IIC 27 11 16 0.69 14 22 0.64 5,913 16,671 03:13:29

HELLBRINGER HBR-PRIME 6 3 3 1.00 10 3 3.33 2,523 6,800 00:52:05

HIGHLANDER IIC HGN-IIC-C 1 1 0 1.00 0 1 0.00 71 1,040 00:04:42
ORION IIC ON1-IIC-A 12 7 5 1.40 7 8 0.88 3,171 8,564 01:22:41
SHADOW CAT SHC-PRIME 2 2 0 2.00 1 2 0.50 413 4,434 00:14:05
STALKER STK-3F 3 1 2 0.50 2 2 1.00 659 2,100 00:27:52 2,100 00:27:52

#8 The Basilisk

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,270 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt a.M.

Posted 30 October 2016 - 02:42 AM

View PostTokkar, on 28 October 2016 - 10:51 PM, said:

Hi all,

Long story short:
No and Yes.
Depending on playstile and targeted loadout of your Mech IS mechs can be much more expensive if you look on the single mech and what you get for your bugs.
IS Mechs seem to be cheaper than Clan Omnis, because everyone is looking at the reaktor you have to buy.
Nobody thinks of the Omnipods. (Keep 1 CT and resell 2 and you still have essentialy 3 mechs due to the pods you keep)
A Battlemech is a Battlemech you sell it and its hardpoint layout is gone. Most of the worthwhile omnis do not have too many meaningfull properties in their CTs so untill you are building a CW drop deck (whos still playing CW anyhow) with multiple similar mechs you won't need 3CTs of the same kind.

Edited by The Basilisk, 30 October 2016 - 02:49 AM.

#9 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 08:02 AM

View PostKoniving, on 29 October 2016 - 04:58 AM, said:

Keep in mind though, as "cheap" as IS mechs are, if you had to go out and get the parts separate from the mech you will be paying more in cbills.
For example, the Shadowhawk 5M has double heatsinks, xl engine, etc... but if you got those separate and tried to put them on a SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper Shadowhawk model.... you're paying so much more to get each part separately. Many XL engine prices get slashed by anywhere from half to two-thirds and the double heatsink "tax" for changing to double heatsinks is just left out of the price.

In other words, those Clan mechs could be a lot more than they are if you had to get the parts separate... and the price of the IS mechs if you do a major overhaul can equal out or hit you harder. So it isn't as cut and dry as "if I go IS I save money." You'll spend your cbills quickly either way so go for the ones you like. Don't let your funds choose where you go. Most of all, don't let "Meta mechs" choose for you. What some group of quacks decides is the most efficient, is far from the most fun.

I wanted to clear this up. Lets take for example, the Shadowhawk 2D and compare it to the 5M.
The 5M, the most advanced Marik-built Shadowhawk available stock, is 8,166,799 cbills.
(Actual lore price: 10,296,856 C-bills for perfect condition.)

The 2D, one of the "oldest" Shadowhawk (produced by the Davions) is 4,441,203 cbills.
(Actual lore price: 4,587,432 C-bills for perfect condition.)

If we change one to the other or vice versa, the overall price should be the same if the mechs are equal, as completely stripped they both equal the same price for just the chassis without armor. No parts sold.

5M into 2D conversion: After done...
11,382,975 [c-bills]

2D into 5M conversion: After done...
14,387,766 [c-bills]

(This is total cost of all parts, in both cases you will have the exact same numbers and types of missile launchers, cannons, laser weapons, same number and types of heatsinks, same two engines. All this simply proves is no matter how good the things are, or how expensive they might look on the surface, it's more expensive to get the parts separately... so always get the parts with the mechs whenever possible.)

So. You shouldn't fret about buying mechs that have new engines and the like.
It's a heck of a lot cheaper than buying new engines straight up.

Edited by Koniving, 30 October 2016 - 08:47 AM.

#10 Leone

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,693 posts
  • LocationOutworlds Alliance

Posted 30 October 2016 - 08:18 AM

Good to hear your happy with it.

Now, Not sure if you've gotten the hang of the gauss yet, but if you want a great training mech for it, I offer the Gauss-Bringer. Needs only one ballistic arm to the classic prime chassis, which any second mech of that model'll have. Yeah, it's a bit light on the armour, but the ecm, the gaussening, and the fact most folk aim for that left 3E torso, and it does alright.

Might not be your thing, but hey, that's what test builds are for.

~Leone

Edited by Leone, 30 October 2016 - 08:19 AM.

#11 Tokkar

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 09:55 AM

View PostLeone, on 30 October 2016 - 08:18 AM, said:

I offer the Gauss-Bringer.

I will definitely try it! Thank you, Leone!

#12 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 10:12 AM

If it wasn't a single fight wonder, this Hellbringer build might be interesting. Max armor, one UAC/20, one LB-20X (or as MWO writes it LBX-20), and 1 ton of ammo for each.

Downgrading the weapons to 10s, or just carrying one of them and then tacking in more ammo and some lasers can definitely make for a solid build concept.

Edited by Koniving, 30 October 2016 - 10:17 AM.

#13 Tokkar

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 10:41 AM

View PostKoniving, on 30 October 2016 - 10:12 AM, said:

I'll try this one! Thanks!

#14 Tokkar

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 10:51 AM

I got another question that is not exactly related to the original post... Not sure maybe it would be better to start another thread.. but so many nice people here...

So I'd like to boost my progress a little and don't mind to spend some money on it. I got this Hellbringer and as I understand my logical next step would be go for 3 variants and elite it. It's pitty this mech does not have Hero variant. If I understand correctly Hero variants give boost to CBills 30%? But heh I can't get it.
I went into store and checked prices and I think it's not very efficient to just buy premium time. But buying "mastery bundles" or "steam performance packs" for a few more dollars give all month premium time plus some mechs to play with and mech slots for just a maybe 10 dollars more.
I'd like to continue with my Hellbringers and level them up (heh, I only have one now, but I'll get 2 more). So what bundle or performance pack would help me get premium time plus some mechs that I can use to enter CW so I have 4 mechs? As I understand I need 4 mechs for CW, right? I don't know anything about how this tonnage limitation works for "drop decks". What size of mech I would be looking? And which "bundles" "performance packs" would work with my Hellbringers nicely?

#15 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 11:36 AM

Not yet but in another month or two you may see one.
https://mwomercs.com/clan-heroes
Still prefer to get my heroes through MC personally. I would expect hero hellbringer soon.

Just get one extra hellbringer for now.
Level up cool run and heat containment skills first. That will help you fire as much as everyone else can. The rest is all mobility.

#16 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 12:03 PM

So I didn't get a chance to read it all the way before and assumed it said you didn't want to spend money yet.

The tonnage limit is 260 or so and is a pool number for all 4 mechs. Minimum last I knew is 160.

I have never bought or used mastery bundles so no recommendations here.

Steam packs, so long as they are still on sale I'd suggest the medium and/or heavy packs. Can't go wrong there and both mechs in each have 30% bonuses (though you will find them under "champions" if you use filters). The Clan mechs there are very sought after for Faction Play. The IS ones are pretty solid too. Of the two IS mechs in those two packs I prefer the Thunderbolt by leaps and bounds.

The pre order packs are pretty sweet if you hit them early enough but no bonus without forking the 15 for their hero or 20 for the Collector (which like the Steam mechs are just the regular primary variant with a 30% c-bills bonus). The issue is waiting until release. Or you can get one already released but the rewards aren't as great, even though these are still cheaper than 35% off sales for the same 3 mechs in in virtually every case, and so long as the mech is above 40 tons, 15 for the hero is often cheaper than what the MC price comes out to be.

So "pre-order heroes" that are "add-on" to a standard three mech pack is cheaper than 35% off the MC price in most cases.
A solo hero as per the Clan heroes page is leaning toward on par or more expensive than MC prices.

Usually none of them beat a 50% off sale for MC though, and that's when I get mine. Those are super infrequent however.

Edited by Koniving, 30 October 2016 - 12:43 PM.

#17 Tokkar

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 01:19 PM

View PostKoniving, on 30 October 2016 - 12:03 PM, said:

So I didn't get a chance to read it all the way before and assumed it said you didn't want to spend money yet.

I just discovered simpler way to express myself. If I am really enjoying hellbringer and have 30 dollars to spare which is the best way to invest them to get into CW faster ? :)

Edited by Tokkar, 30 October 2016 - 01:23 PM.

#18 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 30 October 2016 - 02:06 PM

View PostTokkar, on 30 October 2016 - 01:19 PM, said:

I just discovered simpler way to express myself. If I am really enjoying hellbringer and have 30 dollars to spare which is the best way to invest them to get into CW faster ? Posted Image

one of the $20 packs would be best for getting into CW fast, how many Helbringers do you earn?

with the current 250 ton drop deck weight limit 65*3=195 + 55 = 250 so you could use 3 Helbringers + any Light or Medium Mech to make up a deck, the Viper or Huntsman are both Medium Mechs with a $20 for 3 Mechs pack, and 3 of ether of them + 1 HBR would be within legal tonnage range, bear in mind if you want to play invasion mode with a Helbringer you will need 4 Mechs weighing a total of between 160 and 250 tons, that is the only restriction on faction play.
however it is likely to be much more fun if you can find a group to drop with.

also bear in mind that the 160-250 ton 4 Mech dropdeck weight limit could change in future

inside the spoiler is a list of all announced Clan Mechs
Spoiler

Edited by Rogue Jedi, 30 October 2016 - 02:09 PM.

#19 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 02:09 PM

Already having a Hellbringer and wanting to bring in more mechs on the Clan side?
Mkay...

Mastery bundle of

Stormcrows. Assuming one exists.

...Yep. Fastest way. Wish it wasn't because it's cheesy as heck and I hate recommending them to new players because it teaches god awful habits... With your Hellbringer, three Stormcrows will get you to 230 tons.

I sadly don't have much footage of stormcrows, and these are someone else filming me as I run around and in the second one I am accidentally killed by a teammate, but this mech can tank damage pretty well and I was down to 16% health after a face-to-face encounter with several mechs much heavier than me with my diverse loadout. Imagine the cheese of some meta mech loadout and what it'd do.

Alternatively, Ebon Jaguars.

But if you want to go from the 20 dollar packs...

LineBacker's about to release if it hasn't already, plus your Hellbringer that's... 260 tons. If Clans are at 250 tons currently then that might push it just a bit much.

Huntsmen, I got that recently and I find them to be really diverse for 50 ton mechs. Might be a little too diverse as you might be tempted to cram in all the things. Still that's an easy 20 bucks. No nifty goodies in just the 20 dollar packs so no 30% cbill bonuses. But it's a good start. Plus being 50 tons that is literally the dead center of it all, and my favorite mechs overall are in the 50 and 85 ton ranges.

Edited by Koniving, 30 October 2016 - 03:23 PM.

#20 Tokkar

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 03:20 PM

View PostKoniving, on 30 October 2016 - 02:09 PM, said:

Already having a Hellbringer and wanting to bring in more mechs on the Clan side?
Mkay...

Mastery bundle of

Stormcrows.

...Yep. Fastest way. Wish it wasn't because it's cheesy as heck and I hate recommending them to new players because it teaches god awful habits...

Haha, they don't have a bundle for Stormcrows, and no bundle for Timberwolves :) It seems that current bundles they do have some good mechs (judged by my youtube browsing), but they reserve super mechs for maybe special events or just don't want people getting them too easy. I am typing here current bundles:
Atlas
Awesome
Banshee
Battlemaster
Blackjack
Cataphract
Catapult
Centurion
Cicada
Commando
Dragon
Firestarter
Griffin
Highlander
Hunchback
Jagermech
Jenner
Kintaro
Locust
Orion
Quickdraw
Raven
Shadowhawk
Spider
Stalker
Thunderbolt
Trebuchet
Victor
Vindicator
Wolverine

and that is it... Also well Hunchback <> Hunchback IIC and there is not Hunchback IIC in that bundle. And same for other... IIC variants.

The other way to go is to buy steam performance packs

Light mechs pack :
[color=#ACB2B8]• Inner Sphere: Raven RVN-3L [S] [/color]
[color=#ACB2B8]• Clan: Arctic Cheetah ACH-PRIME [S] [/color]
Medium mechs pack :
[color=#ACB2B8]Inner Sphere: Hunchback HBK-4P [S] [/color]
[color=#ACB2B8]Clan: Stormcrow SCR-PRIME [S] [/color]
Heavy mechs pack :
[color=#ACB2B8]Inner Sphere: ThunderBolt TDR-9SE [S] [/color]
[color=#ACB2B8]Clan: Timber Wolf TBR-C [S][/color]
Assault mechs pack :
[color=#ACB2B8]Inner Sphere: King Crab KGC-000B [S] [/color]
[color=#ACB2B8]Clan: Dire Wolf DWF-W [S] [/color]

But the difference between Mastery Pack and Steam pack. In mastery pack you get 3 variants of the same mech including hero variant (I am guessing ready to be mastered). In Steam pack you get just 2 different mechs one IS and one CLAN, but on top of that >5 mln cbills as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users