One Click Private Leagues

4 replies to this topic

#1 RolfS

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 134 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 10:11 AM

I was dropping in MRBC last week and found that threre is a lof administration related to MRBC that could be eliminated with a few API additions. ( MRBC LEAGUE )

First: create a file dump for team Mechs to stop having to send emails with mech listing between members and drop commanders. To make up an MRBC team most mechs need to be unique which is why this can become somewhat tedious as you cannot simple drop with your favorite mech.

Second, create a page button/link/file to start a private lobby with auto invite of game players who should be in the game, including accurate game settings. Additional settings such as custom scoring, drop deck requirements, pilot rooster would make running custom leagues easier.

Third: add an option to send game result to an external address or server. This would eliminate having to upload photos to show game results after the game.

#2 Night Fury76

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 300 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 27 November 2016 - 03:41 PM

I wrote a dropdeck planner a few years ago for mrbc.
each pilot joined a lobby and added all their available mechs to the pool.
the commander selected the mechs he wanted for the drop and the pilots other mechs were filtered out of the global list and the selected mech was added to the drop deck.
everything was real time, no post/get rubbish.

#3 Jay Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Deadset Legend
  • Deadset Legend
  • 436 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:24 PM

I'll admit, when I read the thread title I excitedly clicked thinking it was a league of literal 1 click mechs.

i.e. Jay Z - 202 vs WET NOODLE

#4 Mr Pataks

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 223 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 28 November 2016 - 05:12 PM

Just create a spread sheet on Google docs and let your guys do all the work. We had a great template I'm happy to share

#5 darthJaeger

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 67 posts
  • LocationRight behind you

Posted 25 July 2017 - 02:50 PM

There is also http://mwo.premade.team to create team rosters per tournament, add pilot/comp mechs, maintain matche shedules and organise comp drop rosters.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users