Hello Lyrans

2 replies to this topic

#1 UPnADAM

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 381 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:28 PM

Hey guys my name is Adam. Im new to the site and really MW lore in general. What brings me to this House forum is this. I several years ago played the table top miniature game, as ive noticed alot of you classic BTers dont like. I loved the game and still do. I played the game from a few months after Dark Ages came out until right after AOD came out. I never had a faction until Stormhammers was introduced in the Death from Above set. As soon as I got my first look at a SH piece I was hooked. I quickly began collecting this faction hard. I loved how they were so powerful with little regard for other statistics. Range and Damage ruled with them while sacrificing armor, speed, heat sinks. I still own every single SH piece ever made and will as long as I live. So knowing that the Stormhammers were eventually absorbed into HS, also just noticed abbreviations were opposites lol, I decided to take haven here if you guys would have me. As far as experience with the MW PC scene its limited to mild MW 4 and MC 2. So WHERE DO I SIGN UP. Sorry for the long read btw

#2 Gattling Fenn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 589 posts
  • LocationOverheating in front of a Timberwolf

Posted 20 July 2012 - 04:37 PM

TL:DR

#3 Raithe

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:40 PM

I enjoyued the mechwarrior tabletop clix, Fact I was a champion :)

If you took it for what it was it was a fun game. To bad they do not still support it properly. But you can get it cheap now

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users