20 replies to this topic

#1 Cox Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,000 posts
  • LocationTryhard dimension

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:34 AM

1. Every night we're meeting together with friends and discussing various topics. We are really international team and we always have something to talk about - why Putin is better than Obama and why Clinton is worse than Putin.
When I come to teamspeak, the Europeans are drunk and the Americans still sober. If you sit a little longer, then the Europeans get sober and the Americans get drunk. We don't worry about waiting times in a queue. As long as we stand in the queue we're singing the songs, kidding, watching funny videos and cursing PGI together.
We have a good group, we have learned to play CW pretty well. This fact allows us to have dinner and watch the movies during the match.

2. I like the CW maps. They are not as graphically beautiful as QP maps are, but it's much more interesting to play. We have worked out our tactics on each map, but we are always ready to do something unusual in the match against a strong opponent.

3. This is the mode which I generally play this game for. This mode distinguishes this project from many other similar games.
I like that besides a simple skirmish, it is necessary to take the dropdeck's tonnage into account and you can always prepare yourself for the map which you're going to play.

4. I hate quickplay. This mode does not imply any victory rewards and the victory in this mode does not change anything at all. At least in CW the captured sectors will be painted over
and every week I get MCs for the captured planets. Endless circle race on a large humanoid fighting machines - is not a game that I could call Mechwarrior. CW doesn't contain circuit racing and I like it a lot. If CW turns into nascar I'll quit this project on that day.

5. I like that we can go as a lance and make our game challenging, but we can also go as full 12 and stomp anything we meet.

6. I like that I can think about my actions in advance and then adjust myself according to the actions of the opponent.

7. We always have matches. We are switching from clans to IS and back up to 5 times per night.

8. We are not afraid of Kodiaks playing on IS side.

9. I believe that the IS and clans are well balanced today. I am satisfied with this balance.

10. I like the matches when we are playing against a strong premade.

11. Sometimes I like to do 48-0 against green pugs and to kill them in the dropship.

12. I like our "strict farming policy" - to kill all the mechs before killing the gens. If we are trying to kill the generators until all the enemies are dead means it's a really difficult fight.

13. I like the well-deserved compliments, so I sincerely rejoice when we are called "cheaters".

14. I love that fights are long enough and every pilot has 4 mechs. This means that even a hopelessly losing in the first half of the fight, there is always a chance to turn the situation back
to our advantage in the second half.

15. I am satisfied with the current firing system and the weapons balance. I don't want to see that ED in this game.

Am I satisfied with FP mode? No. I want some additional content for the CW. I want the new maps and unique rewards. But I still in love with this mode anyway.

#2 BuckshotSchell

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 143 posts
  • LocationIn a private drop ship, on the way to your planet. Please have C-bills on hand.

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:45 AM

I agree with this almost whole heartedly.

#3 TheLuc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 746 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:04 AM

sorry but... LOL.

#4 Bud Crue

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,926 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:15 AM

That is some good stuff right there OP. #7 or #14 I think are tied for the win, through #8 and #12 are pretty good too.
Well played.

#5 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:21 AM

Damnit, I thought this thread was srs.

#6 Bud Crue

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,926 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:28 AM

View PostDeathlike, on 02 November 2016 - 11:21 AM, said:

That would make it even funnier.

#7 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:31 AM

View PostBud Crue, on 02 November 2016 - 11:28 AM, said:

I don't need another delusional thread post. We already have the "KDK-3 doesn't need nerfs" threads/responses.

Edited by Deathlike, 02 November 2016 - 11:31 AM.

#8 Cox Devalis

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:47 AM

View PostTheLuc, on 02 November 2016 - 11:04 AM, said:

sorry but... LOL.

No problem dude.
There are so many identical wet "oh faction play is so broken" topics here so it's okay to laugh.
I laugh every time I read it.
... oh there are no matchmaker
... oh pgi-god do something to my mechs I can't handle 'em
... oh I've seen long tom once so I won't play this mode ever again
... why does my 2xLRM20 4xTAG Marauder s**k so hard in FP, probably someone is cheating
... clans are op
and so on and so on

go ahead let's laugh, I just wrote this to counterweight your infinite tears

#9 B L O O D W I T C H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 01:15 PM

View PostCox Devalis, on 02 November 2016 - 08:34 AM, said:

1. Every night we're meeting together with friends and discussing various topics. We are really international team and we always have something to talk about - why Putin is better than Obama and why Clinton is worse than Putin.
When I come to teamspeak, the Europeans are drunk and the Americans still sober. If you sit a little longer, then the Europeans get sober and the Americans get drunk. We don't worry about waiting times in a queue. As long as we stand in the queue we're singing the songs, kidding, watching funny videos and cursing PGI together.
We have a good group, we have learned to play CW pretty well. This fact allows us to have dinner and watch the movies during the match.

2. I like the CW maps. They are not as graphically beautiful as QP maps are, but it's much more interesting to play. We have worked out our tactics on each map, but we are always ready to do something unusual in the match against a strong opponent.

3. This is the mode which I generally play this game for. This mode distinguishes this project from many other similar games.
I like that besides a simple skirmish, it is necessary to take the dropdeck's tonnage into account and you can always prepare yourself for the map which you're going to play.

4. I hate quickplay. This mode does not imply any victory rewards and the victory in this mode does not change anything at all. At least in CW the captured sectors will be painted over
and every week I get MCs for the captured planets. Endless circle race on a large humanoid fighting machines - is not a game that I could call Mechwarrior. CW doesn't contain circuit racing and I like it a lot. If CW turns into nascar I'll quit this project on that day.

5. I like that we can go as a lance and make our game challenging, but we can also go as full 12 and stomp anything we meet.

6. I like that I can think about my actions in advance and then adjust myself according to the actions of the opponent.

7. We always have matches. We are switching from clans to IS and back up to 5 times per night.

8. We are not afraid of Kodiaks playing on IS side.

9. I believe that the IS and clans are well balanced today. I am satisfied with this balance.

10. I like the matches when we are playing against a strong premade.

11. Sometimes I like to do 48-0 against green pugs and to kill them in the dropship.

12. I like our "strict farming policy" - to kill all the mechs before killing the gens. If we are trying to kill the generators until all the enemies are dead means it's a really difficult fight.

13. I like the well-deserved compliments, so I sincerely rejoice when we are called "cheaters".

14. I love that fights are long enough and every pilot has 4 mechs. This means that even a hopelessly losing in the first half of the fight, there is always a chance to turn the situation back
to our advantage in the second half.

15. I am satisfied with the current firing system and the weapons balance. I don't want to see that ED in this game.

Am I satisfied with FP mode? No. I want some additional content for the CW. I want the new maps and unique rewards. But I still in love with this mode anyway.

Posted Image

#10 Cox Devalis

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 01:43 PM

I WANT TO PWN ALL THESE POTATOES BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW

FIX THE FACTION PLAY PGI PLEASE

Posted Image

#11 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 17,065 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:29 PM

to get mc mechbays and wads of gxp

thats about it.

#12 UberStuka

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 277 posts
  • LocationBRANDON, MISSISSIPPI

Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:47 PM

View PostDeathlike, on 02 November 2016 - 11:21 AM, said:

'you shut your dirty night's scorn mouth or we will farm all of nightbird's arms and legs off and send him back to your unit!

BTW who has the SC destroyer (send me PM) Posted Image EVIL want to be "friends" with this person(s)

Edited by UberStuka, 02 November 2016 - 04:49 PM.

#13 Nightbird

• The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:54 PM

Don't mind deathlike, he is sore from losing to ISEN.

#14 UberStuka

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 277 posts
  • LocationBRANDON, MISSISSIPPI

Posted 02 November 2016 - 06:27 PM

View PostBud Crue, on 02 November 2016 - 11:28 AM, said:

if you don't like it you can always file a complaint ticket to PGI @ http://mwomercs.com/...he-daily-whine/

#15 Davers

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 November 2016 - 07:02 PM

View PostCox Devalis, on 02 November 2016 - 11:47 AM, said:

No problem dude.
There are so many identical wet "oh faction play is so broken" topics here so it's okay to laugh.
I laugh every time I read it.
... oh there are no matchmaker
... oh pgi-god do something to my mechs I can't handle 'em
... oh I've seen long tom once so I won't play this mode ever again
... why does my 2xLRM20 4xTAG Marauder s**k so hard in FP, probably someone is cheating
... clans are op
and so on and so on

go ahead let's laugh, I just wrote this to counterweight your infinite tears

You can't counterweight infinite tears. By definition it will always be infinitely heavier. :)

#16 Jumping Gigolo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 214 posts
  • LocationAny red light district or above 27,000ft on a mile-high club jet

Posted 02 November 2016 - 07:35 PM

Shoot 12 mechs in QP for 10 minutes or shoot 48 mechs in CW for 25 minutes. I'll choose the latter.

#17 Goose

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 3,463 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThat flattop, up the well, overhead

Posted 02 November 2016 - 07:38 PM

You ******* fool …

#18 BIoB

• PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 01:13 AM

View PostUberStuka, on 02 November 2016 - 04:47 PM, said:

'you shut your dirty night's scorn mouth or we will farm all of nightbird's arms and legs off and send him back to your unit!

How are you going to farm just his legs and arms with all those streak 6's, teach me sensei :D

#19 Positive Mental Attitude

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 393 posts
  • LocationWAYup

Posted 03 November 2016 - 08:11 AM

View PostB o B, on 03 November 2016 - 01:13 AM, said:

How are you going to farm just his legs and arms with all those streak 6's, teach me sensei :D

Just lock on and fire my friend... lock on and fire...

The arms and legs fall right off.

#20 Penrose Willoughby

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:42 AM

View PostJumping Gigolo, on 02 November 2016 - 07:35 PM, said:

Shoot 12 mechs in QP for 10 minutes or shoot 48 mechs in CW for 25 minutes. I'll choose the latter.

You skipped a step though.

Shoot 12 mechs in qp after waiting 10-30 seconds for a match for 10 minutes or shoot at 48 mechs in FP after waiting 10 minutes for the match up (if it ever happens)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users