Pgi Please Fix This Bug!

3 replies to this topic

#1 BuckshotSchell

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 143 posts
  • LocationIn a private drop ship, on the way to your planet. Please have C-bills on hand.

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:12 AM

I posted something about this e few weeks ago, and it's still happening, not just to me either. Every few games in FW on about my second or third mech, the drop roster which lists the players on each team and stuff gets stuck on the screen. I've tried to wait it out, but it never clears. I have to quit the game and log back in then resume my match, but it takes several minutes and is very bothersome and hurts not just me, but my team too. I know I'm not the only one this happens too. Could the Devs please take a look at this and do something about it?

#2 nehebkau

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:20 AM

Would you like to buy a mech-pack first?

BTW this has been happening since last year.

Wanna know what bug I would like fixed? The one where the drop ship in FW scouting doesn't bother to shoot the stormcrow that is waiting right under it even when there are no other enemies around

Edited by nehebkau, 09 November 2016 - 07:46 AM.

#3 lagartx3

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Venom
  • The Venom
  • 143 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationColombia

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:41 AM

thats been going on for me all year long (basically since the first day i ever entered a FW match)

#4 BuckshotSchell

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 143 posts
  • LocationIn a private drop ship, on the way to your planet. Please have C-bills on hand.

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:36 AM

yeah its worse on certain maps too. I usually get it on Grim, Boreal, but it has happened on every map and every mode.

Can't say much about the no shooting drop ship, I don't really do an scouting, but that does sound like a bummer LOL!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users