Gm Play This Map In Domination Mode With Pugs

2 replies to this topic

#1 Wesxander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Forbidden
  • The Forbidden
  • 319 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 02:37 PM

If you played this map a few hundred times like many of us with 50 to 75 domination matches you would understand one side has huge advantage over the other in terms of cover and control area. How is forcing one side in pug play to attack or lose while the other side can set a kill box for that fair? A small ravine that can't even hide one light is not the same as two buildings for cover and hill cut off line that can be hid behind.

#2 Fox the Apprentice

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 06:18 AM

Still better balance than Alpine Peaks Domination.

#3 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 18 November 2016 - 10:34 PM

Funny. I would have said that Crimson Straights has the worst Domination point. I mean, one team basically gets the entire docks to hide behind/under/around with lots of buildings. The other team... Rush the ridge (and die in the open probably) or rush tunnel (and maybe break through and kill the enemy, or get jammed in the tunnel and die in single fire lines, about a 50/50 split there).

I feel that Grim Plexus has a reasonable Domination point from my experience. I would wish to play it a bit more before I agree or disagree with your statement though...

As for Alpine, I find each side has cover now to hide behind. I know before hand one side had an entire hill to hide behind and the other side had nothing. But they did move the point so each side has a hill to hide behind (if my memory recalls things correctly). Once again, I'd want to play it to refresh myself before I would be willing to agree or disagree.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users