How Closed Is Your Wallet?

29 replies to this topic

#21 Wraith 1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 07:10 PM

I'd happily pay for some of the new decals they just added, but my wallet got rescaled and now it's too big to get out of my pocket.

#22 BlueFlames

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • 327 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 07:14 PM

View PostWraith 1, on 19 November 2016 - 07:10 PM, said:

I'd happily pay for some of the new decals they just added, but my wallet got rescaled and now it's too big to get out of my pocket.

So, what I hear you saying is that they should rescale it again, so that it's so large that it bursts out of your pocket.

I mean.... The Jenner isn't Atlas-sized.....yet. It could be one of those surprise MechCon announcements.

#23 GRiPSViGiL

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,904 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationHillsboro, OR

Posted 19 November 2016 - 08:58 PM

I will never spend another dime on this game. These guys dropped the ball big time. they are just plain hacks. They gathered some decent artists but they jilted anyone expecting the kind of depth they said their game would have.

MWO is a short bus and instead of the driver steering it safely on to school the people wearing the helmets needing strapped to their seats are driving.

#24 MechaBattler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 5,122 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 09:08 PM

Money is really tight these holidays. But I would spend money on something I thought I would actually enjoy. I'm not an old BT fan. So nostalgia doesn't work on me. I don't buy meta mechs. So my wallet is pretty damn closed. Unless they can show me something I would really really like, it's staying that way.

#25 DaZur

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 7,511 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 19 November 2016 - 09:19 PM

Not closed at all...

Posted Image

#26 Chuanhao

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 520 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 19 November 2016 - 10:59 PM

I literally just bought the Linebacker Package with Reinforcement sans the pre-order bonus or the lucky dip bonus.

I just like the mech, initial feedback was not unduly unfavourable, so I went ahead and got it, and of course, with a view towards next year's loyalty rewards and to support the game.

As long as there are mechs that I like that come up, I will buy. I have no time to play anything other than QP, so whether or not there is PvE, FP ver X, etc, doesn't matter to me. Its the mechs that count

and of course SOLARIS

#27 RestosIII

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,322 posts
  • LocationDelios

Posted 19 November 2016 - 11:03 PM

My self respect is forfeit, and when I do have money, it usually goes to shinies. But that will almost certainly change if #MechCon is as large of a failure as I'm expecting. I still feel slightly proud of not buying a single dekkle yet, for what comfort that is to my poor wallet.

#28 Kasumi Sumika

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,118 posts
  • LocationFeeding the Fires of Rubicon

Posted 19 November 2016 - 11:35 PM

Maybe I will be buying some Mechpack like Nova Cat or Warhammer IIC if there's any of it in the future. If PGI gonna make massive improvement on MW:O to be a really good game. Sadly I really doubt about that. But we will see if MechCon is really worth it or not.

#29 Shiroi Tsuki

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,205 posts
  • LocationCosplaying Ruby from Rwby in Aiur, Auckland, GA America, Interior Union, Mar Sara and Remnant

Posted 20 November 2016 - 01:01 AM

How closed?
Never opened in the first place

Tbh I don't use IRL money in F2P games.

#30 CycKath

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,580 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 20 November 2016 - 02:05 AM

Fully open... for Inner Sphere packs. Closed for everything else.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users