Twin Bears!

1 reply to this topic

#1 Arugela

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 419 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 02:32 PM

I recently settles on these two builds for my KDK-2/SB.

They are basically identical 36 heat versions of each other. One JJ's. One Masc.

KDK-2 <- 88 damage alpha. 124 with follow up lasers.
KDK-4 / LRM40 <- This one is a lot of fun! Might need different weapon mods though.(UAC/10CD+SRM6Range)
KDK-SB2 <- Make it tripplets! 88 damage alpha. More accuracy.(Different weapon mods)

And a second set of twins. SB+KDK-3:
KDK-3 <-100 Damage if you could alpha
KDK-SB <- 100 damage alpha. 112 with follow up lasers. / KDK-SB2 <-88 damage alpha. More accuracy.(Different weapon mods)

Additional Designs:
KDK-1 <-125 Alpha
KDK-5 <-120 Alpha

Each has a CD SPL and Range SRM6 module to make the build sink. This makes the SPL's 1/2 the SRMand UAC CD exacly. And the SRM has the exact max range of the SPLs. Ammo is also synced to time out as close as possibe with constant max use.

The other obvious weapon mod combo is CD for both 4cd weapons. (UAC20/SRM6)

I have not yet put the other modules because of money and GXP.

I will either put Radar Deprivation and Seismic Sensor on both or Seismic Sensor and Shock Absorber if I can find out if Shock absorber counters Seismic sensor in any way.

You basically alpha a lot and then if needed shoot the SPL's 2 seconds later for a follow up if needed. Then Alpha again! The follow up being arm lasers means you can side twist and shoot them while angled before coming back for a second alpha. I believe the lasers shoot every 1.75 seconds after full bonuses and mods while the 4 base seconds weapons fire every 3.5 seconds.

Posted Image

Edited by Arugela, 27 February 2017 - 12:01 AM.

#2 Black Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Lanner
  • The Lanner
  • 200 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAlbuquerque, NM

Posted 21 November 2016 - 08:30 PM

Personally, I am steering clear of KDKs... I have played the TT for decades and have been a staunch JF all this time... but if I were to run them, your builds look like fun!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users