Jump to content

Come Back, Nkva


63 replies to this topic

#21 Kin3ticX

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 2,925 posts
  • LocationSalt Mines of Puglandia

Posted 26 November 2016 - 05:22 PM

Yeah all NKVA should come back it would like double the population

NKVA and Mercstar stopped playing CW and the sucker took off like a rocket ship like all the grognards said it would. Missing out bigtime now boys

Edited by Kin3ticX, 26 November 2016 - 05:25 PM.


#22 MovinTarget

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,826 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 26 November 2016 - 05:22 PM

I remember hearing this one guy say he hated NKVA b/c his daughter was on comms with him and NKVA made her cry or something...

#23 MischiefSC

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 05:44 PM

View PostHarambe McHarambeface Kerensky, on 26 November 2016 - 05:39 PM, said:

This must be the one about SW...clan wolf getting triggered


Dude. Not cool. Remove the references to those who can not be named. Naming that specific Clan as anything but a complement won't get your post edited it'll get the whole thread vaped. Not ktown, I mean eliminated. I suspect that the people who report for that threaten to cut themselves if they have to see something potentially critical about their Clan.

You would get in less trouble discussing where to get the best price on heroin.

#24 MovinTarget

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,826 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 26 November 2016 - 05:49 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 26 November 2016 - 05:44 PM, said:

Dude. Not cool. Remove the references to those who can not be named. Naming that specific Clan as anything but a complement won't get your post edited it'll get the whole thread vaped. Not ktown, I mean eliminated. I suspect that the people who report for that threaten to cut themselves if they have to see something potentially critical about their Clan.

You would get in less trouble discussing where to get the best price on heroin.



Pretty sure they are currently SW..Green Birds right now... so who's counting?

#25 ccrider

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 09:11 PM

Personally I find clan wolf to be the most powerful, confident and handsomest of all the clans. I have no idea why this thread even exists.











#26 Roland09

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-shu
  • Tai-shu
  • 474 posts
  • LocationLuthien, Draconis Combine

Posted 26 November 2016 - 10:14 PM

View PostKin3ticX, on 26 November 2016 - 05:22 PM, said:

NKVA and Mercstar stopped playing CW and the sucker took off like a rocket ship like all the grognards said it would. Missing out bigtime now boys


Why are you always hitting on Clan Wolf like that? Asking for another ban, are you?!

#27 Richter Kerensky

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 02:14 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 26 November 2016 - 05:06 PM, said:

I call shenanigans. Davion played the game with NKVA for a long time. There were like 2 times it crossed a line and got reported but there's more NKVA threads still back in the Davion forum than the Kurita one.

It's Clan Crybaby (no names) that aggressively censors anything that could be construed as other than a compliment so the can protect the hugbox.

Many Davions have a hate-***** for NKVA but it had to get pretty beyond the pale to get reported.

Because only mewling, simpering candy *** cowardly emotional cripples have to report everything that is even a bit critical of them or their pretend faction.


NKVA believe that trash talk should flow like water. Davion eventually respect this, though ComStar interfere with it at times. Clan Wolf have no sense of humor, honor, or decency.

As for why NKVA not play in long time, ask yourself, do you want to play against AI controlled nuclear bomb that targets for maximum effect always in every game ever? Me not think so. Even funny strat where rush with light to cause long tom to do friendly fire not worth it most times, and game mode not fun anymore.

CW3 joke that provide poor player unbelievable crutch. Imagine if old world UN could make one side fight by only throwing small pebble.

Edited by Richter Kerensky, 27 November 2016 - 02:19 AM.


#28 Richter Kerensky

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 02:21 AM

Please buy Kodiak set for 199 American Dollar, currency not accepted in 500 years by anyone, though.

#29 Richter Kerensky

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 02:32 AM

Also miss funny threads from early NKVA/Davion rivalry in backwards year 2015 that got deleted. Exchanges funny as I can recall but no record left because of fear of anger. Wit lost to time.

Edited by Richter Kerensky, 27 November 2016 - 02:33 AM.


#30 Depressing-Fire

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 216 posts
  • LocationNew Tasmania, Kikuyu

Posted 27 November 2016 - 03:02 AM

Please, in all that is for Kerensky, please come back Dads.

#31 Sjorpha

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,325 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:03 AM

View PostRichter Kerensky, on 27 November 2016 - 02:32 AM, said:

Wit lost to time.


...like tears in LRM rain.

#32 Scoops Kerensky

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:29 AM

View PostVxheous Kerensky, on 26 November 2016 - 04:35 PM, said:


I thought there was a video that TW recorded, with HitmanC all triggered, on Emerald Taiga


You are thinking of



#33 Vxheous

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,672 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:42 AM

View PostScoops Kerensky, on 27 November 2016 - 11:29 AM, said:


You are thinking of




Yes, there it is! Ever since I saw that video, everytime I've faced gen rushers (certain Davion and Ghost Bear units) we just body block gens for great effect. They just come around the corner and look completely lost as they can't shoot the gens

Edited by Vxheous Kerensky, 27 November 2016 - 11:51 AM.


#34 Harvey Batchall Kerensky at Law

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 322 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:53 AM

Beauxfa

Edited by Harvey Batchall Kerensky at Law, 28 November 2016 - 09:54 AM.


#35 ccrider

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:55 AM

Seeing nova posts with no faction makes me sad. Y'all need to come back so I can forum warrior instead of posting actual information. Forums are so boring now.

#36 MischiefSC

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 12:42 PM

View PostRichter Kerensky, on 27 November 2016 - 02:14 AM, said:


NKVA believe that trash talk should flow like water. Davion eventually respect this, though ComStar interfere with it at times. Clan Wolf have no sense of humor, honor, or decency.

As for why NKVA not play in long time, ask yourself, do you want to play against AI controlled nuclear bomb that targets for maximum effect always in every game ever? Me not think so. Even funny strat where rush with light to cause long tom to do friendly fire not worth it most times, and game mode not fun anymore.

CW3 joke that provide poor player unbelievable crutch. Imagine if old world UN could make one side fight by only throwing small pebble.


Rivalries are the only real reason to play PvP games. Most players are worse than the AI you play against on Hardcore in most games - it's not that players are "more challenging".

It's that you're not just shooting target X. It's that you're killing that mother ****** right there, THAT GUY. Cuz you really hate THAT GUY. Sure, you also need a degree of sportsmanship because nobody likes having a perpetual, unsatisfiable hateb0ner but early on in CW we fought because we really liked killing specific enemies. It motivated and engaged people.

Yes, there's a segment that doesn't want trash-talk because they're bad and don't want to get better and want everyone to just help them pretend that they're not bad. Screw those guys. They're just part of the poison in the well.

Yes, FW needs a lot of fundamental changes - like, you know. A purpose, depth, variety, better balance and universal access to hair care products. It also needs rivalries. That's why there's factions. Those rivalries are why factions exist. It's their only purpose. WIthout that you don't have 'faction warfare' you just have a poorly designed pug queue with 10 silly tags to pick from.

Edited by MischiefSC, 28 November 2016 - 12:43 PM.


#37 MovinTarget

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,826 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 28 November 2016 - 05:22 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 28 November 2016 - 12:42 PM, said:


Rivalries are the only real reason to play PvP games. Most players are worse than the AI you play against on Hardcore in most games - it's not that players are "more challenging".

It's that you're not just shooting target X. It's that you're killing that mother ****** right there, THAT GUY. Cuz you really hate THAT GUY. Sure, you also need a degree of sportsmanship because nobody likes having a perpetual, unsatisfiable hateb0ner but early on in CW we fought because we really liked killing specific enemies. It motivated and engaged people.

Yes, there's a segment that doesn't want trash-talk because they're bad and don't want to get better and want everyone to just help them pretend that they're not bad. Screw those guys. They're just part of the poison in the well.

Yes, FW needs a lot of fundamental changes - like, you know. A purpose, depth, variety, better balance and universal access to hair care products. It also needs rivalries. That's why there's factions. Those rivalries are why factions exist. It's their only purpose. WIthout that you don't have 'faction warfare' you just have a poorly designed pug queue with 10 silly tags to pick from.


These are the first forums I ever got invested in, back when I thought I've be Dav4Life. Oh lordy I had fun on the forums back then. We had some genuinely entertaining threads and now I feel like an old fart on the porch reminiscing about the good old days...

#38 dervishx5

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 07:28 PM

Glory to Roadbeer and the NKVA/NS boot that stomped his entitled face in.

#39 B0oN

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,864 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 02:24 AM

"... targeted nuclear bomb "

You sure youre talking about Long Tom, cos last time I saw it, it was less damaging than head armour falling on our own toes ...


Get back here NKVA, LongTom is gone and merely massages you roughly when you get hit by it, so stop the pussyfooting and get back in here yo .

Edited by B0oN, 03 December 2016 - 02:25 AM.


#40 Scoops Kerensky

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 09:26 PM

This is an official NKVA announcement w/r/t to mech con and all mwo changes/announcements:

lmao





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users