- - - - -

Best Days To Play Faction Game.

2 replies to this topic

#1 Pulse Nova

• PipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 05:54 PM

Hey guys, I created an Unit and began my contract of 7 days as a Merc in The Free Rasalhague Republic, but everytime I check out the Queue, is empty. I have waited up to 15 minutes in Queue, and no game. I know most MMOS have long periods of waiting time.

What's the best day of the week to play Faction? What's the normal waiting period?

#2 Kurbeks

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 337 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 11:36 PM

Usually American time or late European time. Usually no problem fining game if you don't mind dropping for other factions.

#3 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts
  • LocationA hypervelocity planet

Posted 25 November 2016 - 06:05 PM

the best times, if there is a event that needs something done in Faction Play to achieve.

the rest of the times, might want to keep track where some merc units are planning to have contracts with. Some do post in Faction Play section such.

you can get on some of the TS channels and attempt to form a 12 man. There was a post somewhere that had the TS Servers for some of the factions.

Anytime is possible, it just a matter of connecting with others to get some Faction Play started.

Weekends are pretty good

just some ideas there

on another note, Events will kill most faction play, even if one can complete them in FP, it is still quicker and easier to do them in QP. So the population is just not there.
I started playing 3 months ago (2 months ago started FP), so I missed when there was more population, I had asked, seems when a change was made a few months before that had something to do with that less population.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users