- - - - -

Mech Credits

5 replies to this topic

#1 IslawBakulaw

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 08:53 PM

good day

i logged off yesterday with 6400 mech credits. after i played one match today, it went down to 6385 credits. i did not buy anything before the match.

what's going on?

i did not bother to read the game guide when i started. i just created an account and went straight to the training grounds.

thanks

#2 B L O O D W I T C H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 09:02 PM

15 MC missing?

Sounds like you used a MC only consumable (coolshot 18, advanced uav, priority air/artillery strike) they all cost 15MC each.
It is also quite possible, that you have them on autorefill. That means whenevery used one it will automatically bought and requiped to your mech as soon as it enters the mechlab again.

#3 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,710 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 25 November 2016 - 09:03 PM

Do you have auto-fill active on your consumables? 6400-6385=15mc, which is the cost of each MC consumables such as Advanced UAV, Cool Shot 18, Priority Air Strike, Priority Arty Strike.

#4 Wintersdark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 25 November 2016 - 10:07 PM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 25 November 2016 - 09:03 PM, said:

Do you have auto-fill active on your consumables? 6400-6385=15mc, which is the cost of each MC consumables such as Advanced UAV, Cool Shot 18, Priority Air Strike, Priority Arty Strike.

Note that there are c-bill versions of each of these consumables; they cost 40,000 cbills per use, but no MC.

Edit: Cool Shot 9x9, Improved Air Strike/Artillery Strike/UAV are the cbill versions.

Edited by Wintersdark, 25 November 2016 - 10:08 PM.

#5 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 25 November 2016 - 11:29 PM

View PostWintersdark, on 25 November 2016 - 10:07 PM, said:

Note that there are c-bill versions of each of these consumables; they cost 40,000 cbills per use, but no MC.

Edit: Cool Shot 9x9, Improved Air Strike/Artillery Strike/UAV are the cbill versions.

just to be clear, these are the upgraded cbill versions, after you unlock the upgrade in the pilot skills the cbill consumables become almost identical (as far as I know name and cost are the only differences) to the MC consumables

#6 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:13 AM

View PostIslawBakulaw, on 25 November 2016 - 08:53 PM, said:

what's going on?

Quoted to make sure you can find this thread again and the answer above.
Check any recently added 'consumables', especially if you had some you earned as a gift through the challenges and such, and make sure auto refill is off for MC-based consumables.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users