No replies to this topic

#1 naterist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts
  • Location7th circle of hell

Posted 26 November 2016 - 09:56 PM

I was thinking, could they integrate a teamspeak like aspect into the game, and let people create and label chat rooms. Maybe link it to the looking for group feature?

Im thinking that if we build it, newbie puggies can get a chance to learn about builds and stuff prematch from experienced players, and itll be a feature thatll help build up the teamwork aspect for solo players who cant really get groups of friends together to do a match.

Now i hear you all saying " but they can just turn on teamspeak, its all the same".
Its not though. Heres the problem with teamspeak. There are so many servers out there, everyones spread accross the net. Also, what brand new player is gonna hop on ts if their just trying out the game for the first time to get a feel for it? But if its built in, it simplifies everything, makes lfg viable, and helps to retain newbies who are walking into the hurricane of insanity that is teir 5.

(Ps, pgi, yall said your looking for a new focus after mechcons announcement.... well... thats what i think you should do.....)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users