Weird Mech

4 replies to this topic

#1 Eos Drake

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 06:32 PM

so its been a while since i played last and 2 weird coloration mechs popped up in my bays one is a cataphract and the other is a hellbringer the thing is they look like they painted with a heat map now my question is is the paint reactive like if i get tagged in 1 spot alot will it light up read more red and the non hit spots turn more yellow just wondering if not they should deff do that for these paint schemes

#2 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,579 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 29 November 2016 - 06:41 PM

View PostEos Drake, on 29 November 2016 - 06:32 PM, said:

so its been a while since i played last and 2 weird coloration mechs popped up in my bays one is a cataphract and the other is a hellbringer the thing is they look like they painted with a heat map now my question is is the paint reactive like if i get tagged in 1 spot alot will it light up read more red and the non hit spots turn more yellow just wondering if not they should deff do that for these paint schemes

No. It's just an interesting paint job. You can also change the colors if you wish even like any other cammo in the game.

Those where mechs gifted via the loyalty programs. What you must have done was bought an IS pack and a Clan pack within a year.

#3 Eos Drake

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 07:42 PM

ah tyvm ya last thing i got was kodiaks then like they came out and i stopped playin those mechs worth keepin?

#4 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 09:04 PM

You can't get rid of them even if you wanted. They give a 30% Cbills bonus while in use. Change them to basic green or plant other color to make them more....or less uh..."likely" to stand out.

#5 Champion of Khorne Lord of Blood

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,806 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 05:37 PM

View PostEos Drake, on 29 November 2016 - 07:42 PM, said:

ah tyvm ya last thing i got was kodiaks then like they came out and i stopped playin those mechs worth keepin?

The Hellbringer is top notch, one of my best preforming mechs. Cataphract doesn't hold up as well, but its not the worst mech in the game at least.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users